Transaction Data

414 transactions
in the last 90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/8.9

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

This car makes me so sad.

By on Monday, September 25, 2017

"I have 2013 Prius V. I planned to buy other car. However one of my fellow recommended this car. He said this has very good gas mileage. So I bought 2013 Prius V new car. This car did not have enough power at first. I could stand it though. Now it has a big problem. Hybrid Battery replacement. It cost almost 5000. Regular car has Engine and Transmission as major part, however, Hybrid cars needs also battery change. It makes me sad. Why did I buy this car ?"

Best car Ever Owned

By on Monday, June 13, 2016

Pros: "reliability, confort, mileage and good pick-up"

"Always thought of the Prius as strange looking. However, "Persona" model in black with the additional chrome trim along the baseboards as a startling improvement. Everyone tells me what a great looking car. More importantly, it has been trouble free. Made a trip to PA and NJ and on highway stretches got 55 mpg at 73-75 mph. Also, it doesnlt use a drop of oil. Further, approached recently in a shopping center parking lot where the man saif, "I envy you" I asked why? he replied that my wife made me trade in my Prius V for a Honda CRV and I hate the Honda and miss my Prius. What more can I say."

Great small SUV feel with fantastic gas mileage

By on Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pros: "small suv,good value & space,reliable,comfortable"

Cons: "backup alarm"

"I owned a 4Runner for 10 years (and 260,000+ miles) before buying my Prius V. I needed the storage space but did not want the price tag or gas mileage of a typical SUV. The Prius V offered many of the SUV features that I enjoyed over the years. My Prius V has taken the family camping to many places over the past 1 1/2 years, including a couple that were over 6 hours away. I added a hitch and bike rack for added flexibility. Even fully loaded with gear for a trip I can get about 40MPG out of it. I never got that out of my 4Runner. The only thing I lost from going to the Prius V from my 4Runner was a little space in the back, mostly in height. I gained much more leg room in the back seat, over 2X better gas mileage, better leg room for driver, and it can even climb hills with when fully loaded. I miss the daytime running lights that my 4Runner had but I just leave the lights on all the time and they auto shut off after 30 seconds so I treat it like daytime running lights. Overall, the car has great gas mileage, the reliable Toyota quality, ample space and is a fantastic value for a small SUV. After 32K+ miles I am still happy with my decision to replace my 4Runner with the Prius V rather than a RAV4."

Road Noise is unbearable at high speeds.

By on Sunday, November 15, 2015

Pros: "Cargo area, gas mileage, well designed interior,"

Cons: "Road Noise,"

"The Prius V v is a great car, good gas mileage (averaging 42 mpg) even on my trips back and forth to Florida (1365 Mimes one way). Can't stand the Road Noise while highway driving. You have to practically yell to the person in the back seat. In addition, forget listening to the Radio/CD while on the highway... Too much Road Noise. I do a lot of highway driving and am about to trade for a quieter car. Love the cargo storage area... 63 cubic feet. For city and non highway driving it's fantastic. I would recommend it if it was used for city driving."

Big guy in a mid-size car works with Prius V

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "MPG, Comfort, Storage, Technology"

Cons: "Not a jack rabbit"

"Purchased new in mid-2012, I now have 35,000 miles on this great vehicle. Overall I average 43.5 MPG with a high of 51. I'm not a lead foot, but I'm also not driving Miss Daisy. I also love the significant rear storage room. At 6'3 250 I fit comfortably behind the wheel and find this vehicle extremely comfortable and quite on the open road. With multiple passengers, my 6'2 son fits comfortably in the rear seat due to the seat adjustment forward and tilt. The Nav system, blue tooth etc., is awesome. Because I drive a Prius V, I continue to take some ribbing from my friends who get 12-14 MPG from their big trucks and SUV's...but at the end the day, I am saving hundreds of dollars each month at the gas pump! Prius V...great vehicle all-around."