2012 Toyota Prius v

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

I really like this car

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, Bluetooth, roomy, has"

Cons: "No sunroof,"

"It has a great feel when your inside the car. Very roomy for everyone. The back seats recline back and move froward or back. I don't find the the cargo area cover very useful. It could be up higher to cover luggage or what ever you put in back. I find it in the way a lot. The car has plenty of cup holders. Roomy console and two glove-boxes, the back has some cool cubbies also. It drives pretty good. It does get good gas mileage. The MPG is really what they say it gets. My best overall trip was 43 MPG . My worst was 38 MPG. I found being in traffic that is bumper to bumper the car gets the greatest of mileage."

Reliable utility vehicle that is inexpensive

By on Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pros: "Utility, economy"

Cons: "A bit noisy at high speeds"

"Toyota makes reliable cars. this car in almost 3 years has not needed a single repair except a tire replacment due to a flat.. Garage kept. Love the dynamic cruise control which comes in handy on longer trips. Great fuel economy on regular gas- 42 mpg long term average right on top of the EPA listing. Can carry a lot of stuff with rear seat up and even more with part or all of rear seat down."

Love my Prius V with a couple of reservations

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable..roomy...good leg room"

Cons: "No automatic trunk release and auto close"

"Very surprised to learn that there was no inside trunk release or automatic close. I'm in my 70's and have trouble pulling the trunk closed..For the price of 27,000, I feel that is a serious flaw.. I am only getting 38.4 MPG..I bought the Prius for the mileage, but am disappointed that it does not reach at least 40 MPG.. It is also a bit noisy on acceleration, especially going up a hill..."

great for hauling

By on Friday, June 5, 2015

Pros: "everything you need + keyless"

Cons: "does not get 52 MTG as standard Prius"

"I have been pleased with this car as I also use it to carry home larger/longer items that would not fit in other hybrids. I wish it got as good mileage as the standard Prius though (mine: 38-42 MTG). I really like the rear wiper as it helps sight in rain/snow. Sitting up higher than my husband's Honda hybrid helps in the old brick back alley areas getting into the garage. I love that it has full back seats that tilt & adjust with PLENTY of leg room (even though I don't use them often). I consider this my hybrid "truck", putting down the back seats, using a tarp to protect it to transport lumber or whatever clean items are needed."

Great with wheelchairs!

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "More room than you think!"

Cons: "Little less gas mileage than the standard Prius :("

"I'm a disabled vet, and get around in a wheelchair. This Prius V 5 fits my large frame very comfortably even on long drives! My chair fits easily in the back, and my wife never fights it! Whether I'm driving with my hand controls, or as a passenger, it's as easy as rolling up to it, and simply transferring over, no fuss! We don't get the great gas mileage that the standard size Prius gets, but for us, it was more about the cargo room. We still averaged 35 mpg and I'll take that to the bank all day long!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Prius v near Honolulu. See local deals