2014 Toyota Prius c Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $17,891 - $18,596.

10/7.7

Based on 65 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

So Much to Love About this City Car!

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"I love my Prius c! The gas mileage is AMAZING. Easy to park and zip around town. Don't let the size fool you. Fold down the back seats, and you have unexpected large cargo space. Plenty of cup holders and compartments. Controllers from steering wheel and Bluetooth functionality are really the cherry on top. A great value."

Cheap Commute for 40 mile Round Trips

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Mileage / Warranty /Fit and Finish / Features"

Cons: "Slow Accel to Save fuel / Crazy "Other" drivers"

"I bought this car because I became tired of paying $4.10 for a gallon of premium for my 2003 Dodge SRT-4 and only getting 23 mpg tops in it since I bought it new. When I bought the SRT-4 back in 2003 premium gas was only $1.60 a gallon. Then Katrina hit and the petrol market exploded on prices and has never recovered. With this new sipper I can save over $30 a week on my commute to work, and save the rest to have fun in my 280hp turbo SRT-4 on weekends, or once in awhile at the track. I got the best warranty toyota offered @ 8 years / 125,000 mile warranty so if it breaks it is not my problem... its toyotas. I will repost my findings as of now my car only has 250 miles on it. but so far the power is plenty to get me from A TO B w/o beating my wallet up at the pump. I am still waiting for elio to produce their 84mpg car to buy. Maybe next year."

By on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage and the info display..."

Cons: "slow take off."

"The Prius C is great for the ECO friendly driver. The info display will have you curious for many days because of all of the many features. Overall a great car! The only down side is that if you are looking for a car with a lot of take off power then this is not the car for you."

Cold Weather

By on Friday, June 21, 2013

Pros: "Gas Savings, Reliability, Price Range"

Cons: "Lack of power"

"I own this car since August 2012. I live in Wisconsin. I didn't know what to expect and was not a great fan of Toyota brand. I owned Dodge & Nissan vehicles previously. But my view changed after owning this car. On an average mileage during winter/snow I got from 45 to 55miles per gallon. This is during Dec/Jan/Feb/March. Mileage improved after that & now my monthly average is over 60miles. I've got 85 to 99 on short trip down hill some times. Note that this is with mix of single and riding with family. I'm totally happy with this car. One thing I would suggest Toyota is to improve the power on Prius C and extend its electric drive mode range to 55 from 40."

Prius C Two has delivered more than I expected

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pros: "gas mileage, price, fun to drive"

Cons: "not a race car, front cup holder/dashboard design"

"I bought this car going into a new job where I knew I'd be commuting apprx 60 mi round trip per day. This car has been spectacularly fuel efficient, averaging 52 mpg+ and sometimes 62 mpg. There are a ton of great features included on the Two kit. It doesn't accelerate especially fast, but when buying a car for efficiency it's not going to be a race car. Right after I purchased this car I drove it 2,200 mi cross country and it did really well. The seats didn't hurt my back at all after sitting in it for 3 solid days. Handled 75 mph well, did get a bit blown around during high wind gusts but nothing too outrageous for such a small car. It's a dream to parallel park! Love the way the bluetooth automatically connects with my iphone to play music. One of the best features (that I didn't even pay attention to when buying) is the ability to add in the price of gas, it even auto-prompts you when you fill up. The computer calculates your cost per trip - super cool! It also has a great display that can help you achieve even better fuel savings (I've gotten up to 82 mpg). I really love this car, have not regretted the choice once, and would totally recommend it. I think one of the main things I love about the car, is I'm pretty sure its smarter than me! Haha! For example, it won't let anyone adjust any major settings if the car is moving. It's a smart lil car! My only random complaints: - the car doesn't beep when you use the fob to lock it so I'm often nervous it isn't locked - the layout of the left cup holder & the dashboard makes it so you often scrape it when the driver puts a to-go cup down"