2011 Toyota Matrix

8.3

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

love her

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"not a single problem in the first 25000 miles and hopefully will be like this for a long time."

Whole Lotta Car

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I just purchased a new 2010 AWD Matrix less than a week ago. I don't feel I can give a completely accurate review yet as I haven't had the car long... but so far I LOVE it. This car is a huge upgrade for me. I previously owned a 2003 Saturn ION. The Matrix feels solid and handles beautifully. The thing that amazes me most is how much larger the car feels when you're sitting inside it. On the outside it looks cute and sporty. Yet on the inside it is very roomy, and I don't feel like I'm sitting on the ground when I'm driving it. I live in New England and I drive a lot. I can't wait for the first snow storm to see the AWD difference! I learned how to drive on a Toyota, and I'm happy to be a Toyota driver again! So far I am a very happy customer."

great value

By on Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"had car about 9 months,love it, i drive 100 miles a day 5 days a week, all highway, gets an average of 30-32 mpg, very satisfied with that, car is comfortable to ride in, has nice stereo for its price range and roomy interior, only thing i dont like when i close the doors it sounds tinny, but overall i do love this car, have had no problems with it at all, has the telescoping steering column which i really like"

Love this car! Great deal and great gas milage!

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pros: "Gas milage, no bad blind spots, AUX port"

Cons: "The issue with the delayed start up"

"This is my first car I bought for myself and have been completely happy with it! The gas milage is great and the interior is spacious and flows well. I was surprise how spacious the back seat is. I am 5'9 and have plenty of room in any seat I sit in. My friend is 6'1 and can sit comfortably in the back seat. The only issue I have had with this car is a delayed start up. I have taken it to Toyota and they can't figure out the problem. Of course my car starts up right away when they try. Figures! But they haven't charged me for bringing it in and looking at it and have paid for a tow I needed once when something went wrong. I can't tell you exactly what it was because I'm not good with cars."

Reliable, 32mpg, good cargo space, long drive-able

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "good value, roomy, great stereo"

Cons: "weird cup holders, only one charge outlet"

"I do a lot of 10hr drives in this car. It is absolutely reliable, big enough to shove in a dining room table and comfortable enough for a 6ft tall person. The miles are racking up quickly, and I seem to be in for regular service every 6 weeks, but I have confidence taking it through the mountains in the middle of the night in the winter. Great little car. Only regret is not getting the 2.4L engine."