2010 Toyota Matrix

8.3

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I absolutely love this car! I went from an Echo to the Matrix S with little issue. The car handles wonderfully on the HWY. The dealer added cruise for me, and this boosted my HWY MPG to 34-36. The only thing I will miss is the amount of storage space my Echo had. The Matrix does not have all the extra cubbies. The matrix is bigger and bulkier than my Echo was, but handles surprisingly well. It accelerates smoothly... almost too smoothly... lol. I love it and am sooooo happy with it!"

Best vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Love this car"

Cons: "Small blind spot"

"The only downside is a slight blind spot in the drivers rear view mirror. I have used Mobil One and changed the oil every 5K this improves gas milage, and I have not had one problem with this car. Changed the tires at 50K; my bad should have rotated the tires! Sames set of brakes at73K!"

love her

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

"not a single problem in the first 25000 miles and hopefully will be like this for a long time."

Idle & Knocking Problems

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Within 3 months I noticed paint peeling and chipping on sideboard drivers side. At a car wash, I was using wand to wash and paint began to peel right off. Dealer repainted, no problem. Now, 1 year later the engine rattles like marbles in a tin can from right side while a idle. The check engine came on and I took it in. Dealer reset the computer but did not fix the rattle because they could not reproduce it. The didn't want to take the time to let the engine heat up properly to test it, so I had to pick it up. Ten minutes after picking it up and driving home it began to rattle at a stop light. I am sick of the thing already. I will be trading it in as soon as I get it paid down to what it's really worth."

great value

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"We bought the Matrix awd due to our long and very cold winters and the fact our cities and towns due a very poor job of maintaining the streets we just returned from a trip in the country the temp was minus 40 C the car is warm keeps the windows clear and plows snow like crazy we LOVE this car wish i could afford another one"