2010 Toyota Land Cruiser Consumer Reviews

600K miles in LCs, no regrets

By on Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pros: "Value and reliability"

Cons: "Fill 'er up!"

"Yes it's expensive. But with a little care, these things last forever. Recently bought my 3rd LC...the 2016...which still continues to impress. Our 1999 went to my son after 10 yrs and 300K miles. He just sold it for 6K with 405K miles. (AC went out this summer...only real problem other than wear and tear). We then sold him our 2009 with 220K miles...runs like new. He swears he will get this one to 500K miles. Our new 2016 promises the same performance and reliability. Great car for kids and travel, with the boat! Secure, stable snowy winter travel. Great ride for cross country travel. If you can tolerate the same car for 10+ years, it's a great value. But if not, resale value is great. The downside? Will suck gas in the city. 20mi/gal range w highway driving."

For people who want the real thing

By on Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Pros: "Reliability, Power, Safety, All Weather Performanc"

Cons: "Fuel Economy, Cargo space behind third row"

"To best understand the quality of this vehicle, one only need travel for a day or two to Africa. In the poorest countries, with the worst roads, with extreme weather, of the few cars one sees, the Land Cruiser dominates. Moreover, it is the Land Cruiser that some first world consumer stopped driving 25 years ago! I had ten years worth of VW Touaregs before this LC. Though I loved that car, I had two (actual) lemons in ten years and I was best friends with the service manager, because something was always going wrong. With the LC, in 26,000 miles, I have had not a single issue. The only time I see the shop is for scheduled maintenance. My only complaint is I wish there were more space behind the third row, and I wish the dynamic cruise control would go to zero for use in stop and go traffic."

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, September 11, 2010

"About 6 months ago I got fed up and traded in my 08 Cadillac Escalade for the Land Cruiser as I was tired of the "little" problems that I kept having with the Cadillac. WOW the Land Cruiser doesn't disappoint, the interior fit and finish is light years better then the Escalades, I have yet to have any problem with the LC, whereas the Escalade was back to the dealer in the first 6 months several times from tire pressure sensors going out to broken door handles. The LC is EXPENSIVE, but after driving one, I wouldn't own anything other the a LC again."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted