2007 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.6

Based on 195 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Simply said this vehicle is still relevant today

By on Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pros: "Quality that lasts and styling still relevant"

Cons: "It is a large vehicle that consumes gas"

"I am the original owner of the 2001 LC and was so impressed with its quality when first introduced that I paid cash for it which I have never done with new vehicles. But here I am in 2013 talking to this community about it. There is no substitute for a complete style and engineering design. The vehicle looks still contemporary today, the more weight you ask it to carry actually improves handling, and my wife has refused offers of new car replacements as she is the principal driver. Reliability is exceptional based on running synthetic Mobile oil, hi test gas, and keeping the air cleaner in good condition. Basically it has had no other issues of maintenance....ever. If I had to by my car today even with $168K miles on it is a good value."

255000

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Yes my 1998 LC has 255000 miles on it I have raised my 4 children in this vehicle she is part of our family. I have maintained her and she has never let me down. She is still solid,tight and smooth. The LC can take to valet at a 5 star hotel, or any back road. After 12 years she is my baby I Love her!"

Outstanding Product

By on Thursday, August 6, 2009

"The Landcruiser is in a class by itself. Expensive initially, but it will last years and years. The quality, reliability, and comfort is unmatched. I have 84,000 on my 2000 model and it still drives and performs like new. Have only performed routine maintenance, replaced one brake caliper, and a rear A/C line."

One Hecka of an Automobile!

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"You just can't beat the ride and dependability. Outstanding for road trips when comfort is a must. If you drive the car resonably you can get decent mileage. I average around 18mpg. Want to feel safe? step into a Land Cruiser."

LandCruiser

By on Monday, May 4, 2009

"I have nothing but good to say about this vehicle. The value holds well over time, the components are all quality. With preventive maintenance I feel this vehicle will last another 7-10 years and it's already 9 years old. I have kept all of the interior clean and treated (leather), it's close to new! Got it smogged the other day they were blown away by the age of the vehicle. If it is within your budget, it is money well spent."