2004 Toyota Land Cruiser

9.6

Based on 195 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

Simply the best

By on Friday, October 24, 2008

"Without a doubt, this car saved my son's life and his 3 passengers yesterday. It performed perfectly for the 8 years we had it and literally gave its life to protect his (we called the LC "Steve") passengers in a high speed highway crash. No mechanical problems ever, by far the most impressive vehicle we have ever owned in every regard. Gas prices aside, you can not go wrong with a Toyota LC."

Best purchase made

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"Have 2000 LC we bought after being stuck in Toyota Sienna (no AWD) on a hill in Vermont on a ski trip. Had 11K on it - not even broken in yet. Now at 63K and it's still not broken in yet! Yes it hurts to pay $90 to fill it but the safety, reliability and comfort still make it worth every penny. Looking forward to 200K miles on it someday!"

The Planet's best vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"I just bought my 5th Land Cruiser. I have had a '92 with 350k miles, a '95 with 182k miles, still have a '96 with 221k miles, still have a '00 with 134k miles (wife's) and just bought an '01 with 58k miles. Without any questions whatsoever the Land Cruiser/LX470 is the best vehicle on the planet. I am in the woods with my job everyday in my LC. Indestructable. They will hold my family of 6 and get us anywhere we want to go comfortably, safely and securely. By buying used ones I am money well ahead at the deals I have gotten on LC's. There simply isn't a vehicle made with the detail of workmanship, from the extra welds made on the frame (that you never see) to the paint job. It is made just like I like it, bullet-proof, every single one of'em."

My 1998 Landcruiser is still a very good vehicle.

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pros: "A nice smooth ride!"

"I am so pleased with my 1998 Toyota Landcruiser. The purchase some years ago was well worth the price. I travel a lot and have more than 400,000 miles on it. I have maintained the service and have had no major repairs (like thousands of $), just those necessary on a car of this age. The original parts are mostly in place. I still drive it and the engine is very quiet. A smooth ride I still experience. I am so pleased with this vehicle until I now own a 2013 Landcruiser. A wonderful buy for me!!"

Sweet rig

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "all"

"180,000 one starter, 2 o2 sensors, inner tie rods, and brakes pads. used off road, towing, and as a camper GREAT vehicle. K&N Cone and 40 series Flowmaster."