2014 Toyota Highlander Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,935 - $28,844.

9.7

Based on 9 Ratings for the 2014 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10

Huge improvement!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

"Traded in our 2012 Highlander SE for the 2014 Limited. To say the least the improvements Toyota made on then Highlander are extraordinary! Better inside and out and sooo much quieter ride and smooth handling. We got the Limited over the XLE because we wanted the heated/cooled seats and the JBL stereo system. XLE is probably the best value but we love the one we got. Check out the new silver color too, it's not like the plain silver on other Toyota models, it's called silver sky and has a light blue tint to it that nicely sets off the chrome and black trims. Highly recommend so far!"

ONE LUXURY SUV

By on Saturday, April 05, 2014

Pros: "new upgrades, performance, better value, ride,"

Cons: "Honda CR-V will lose"

"I'm a Loyal Toyota customer and #1 satisfaction owner who drove (2 Toyota's and went for another one decided looking at new crossover. LUV my new Highlander has better features than 4Runner was considering buying again since had a 2003 brand new without having any mechanical problems and excellent gas mileage too. The Highlander is more quieter got a really high performance ride and has Lexus interior and new looks to it. I have a 3rd row seating its comfortable and the seats folds flat down or having more room. Navigation is better and the devices behind are a plus on earning overall best value ever. Has effortless handling I got heated seats, rearview camera, Bluetooth, xenon headlamps and lots of space for used to be a small crossover with the luxury price to it but now has changed so much on the 2014 model I have bought for the money. I think it looks better from other Toyota SUVs as Venza, RAV4 and 4 Runner its bit luxury and has a greater ride than ever. Have good quality storage spaces whenever needed for more and probably got a greater towing capacity too as is haven't tried yet on hooking a trailer or boat yet. There isn't no shortcomings can think on Highlander a great SUV worth a better price on upgrade style and better interior features."

Great car!

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "It feels more powerful than stats suggest."

Cons: "Bench second row seat not available in upper trims"

"Easy car to drive in all weather conditions. I am not able to achieve the promised mpg but it is still acceptable."

Best vehicle purchase

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Luxury ride feel, power, interior quality."

Cons: "I can't think of any cons, it's a great vehicle"

First 600 miles completed, Blizzard Pearl, V6 LE Plus AWD

"Traded my 2012 CRV due lack of power, but didn't realize how much of a ride quality I was also missing. I average over 600 miles a week, so safety and security is a must. Driving has never felt so at ease and comfortable in the Highlander.I feel much more in control and confident driving in bad weather. The 6th vehicle I've purchased, and by far the best vehicle purchase to date."

First 600 miles completed, Blizzard Pearl, V6 LE Plus AWD

2014 Highlander Limited AWD with Platinum Package

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "All the tech, smooth / quiet ride, fun, comfort"

"Wow... Just picked up my 2014 Highlander this week, and it is awesome! Much different from my 2008 Highlander, eventhough it was great too. I will start by saying this is about the most quiet SUV I have ever been in. Smooth as silk ride. I have most everything that comes with it except the DVD. The leather seats are extremely comfortable , and the driver seat has plenty of seat adjustments. The safety features are fantastic: Lane departure, blind spot, parking assist, auto cruise control, back-up camera with wide screen. The bridgestone tires that mine came with are very quiet, and they look great! The JBL system is sweet, and all the apps are fun to try as well. Easy to use controls are great ! The new 6 speed trans. is very smooth...you hardly feel the trans. shift at all.There is plenty of leg room both front and back, as well as head room. The panoramic sunroof is awesome and lets in alot of light. It is very fun to drive. I test drove a Lexus RX350, and there is no comparison. highlander is more quiet and smooth, and offers a lush interior and plenty of options. Try one out...you will love it !"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10