2007 Toyota Highlander

Based on 864 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Great

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Great mileage on this SUV. I am averaging about 28.3 miles per Gallon. The quietest and smoothest ride I have ever had."

My Toyota was Great

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I travel a lot with my family and the best feature is the highway mileage per gallon. I road from NJ to Northcarolina on a tank than from NC to my destination in Goose,Creek,SC and still had a 1/2 day of gas to use. If I had designed the interior I would have placced cup holders in the front seat for the driver and passenger. But outside of that I had no mechanical problems."

By on Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"we had this car a couple of years now. its very dependable. been to long trips & it never failed us."

very good vehicle

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I bought my 2003 highlander in 2006 it had 25000 now it has 57000. the car handles well.the v-6 has excellent pick-up and handles great in all kinds of weather.The ride is smooth like a caddy.I have not had to do anything in maintenance except brakes and oil changes. The one thing I do have a problem with is the leg room in the front seats.I'm 6'3 and it gets a bit tight.Other then that I would recommend this or the rav4 to anyone"

Great Family SUV

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I bought the 2002 Highlander brand new in May 2002. I have over 175,000 miles on it now and it is running great. It still looks new (paint/interior). I have done all the routine maintenance (and obviously have replaced tires, battery, brakes). The biggest complaint I have with my Toyota (and which I never had with any other vehicle) is that we had to replace the idle air control valve and had trouble with the fuel injector (decarb). I was told this was because of the added ethanol in the gasoline. I have two separate occasions where the car wouldn't start and Toyota said it was because of this carbon build up. Other than that, I love my Toyota. It runs great and I plan on keeping it for another 100,000 miles. I will need to replace the timing belt (again) at 180,000 miles but I believe it will just keep on running and running! Great SUV -- love those heated seats too."

best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, January 11, 2010

"comfortable, secure in bad driving conditions, roomy, dependable. Have driven 4 years without a single repair."

2004 Limited Highlander

By on Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Bought the SUV brand new in 2004, my first ever Toyota. Great car, very quiet, very smooth does great in the snow and ice. After about a year later we notice that the comfort of the car wasn't so good and has gotten worse. This car on road trips causes pretty bad back problems with me and everyone who rides in the car. So now on any road trips we take my Ford Explorer (much more comfortable to ride in) but other then that its a great car. A great "around town car""

2002 Highland, Front Wheel Drive

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"we bought this car off a 3 year lease in 2005 with 36k miles. it now has 89k (timing belt is recommended at 90k). So far we have kept up with basic maintanence and have had had no issues. it's a comfortable ride and gets about 24 mpg. this is a front wheel drive only and we used to drive it up skiing when we lived in denver. only issue is that it loses traction when there is too much weight in the back. it also makes an annoying noise if you open only 1 window. i would recommend this vehicle because it is extremly reliable and you get great value. there are other SUV's that offer more comfort but if you want a reliable vehicle for a great price this is your best bet. storage space is somewhat limited but feels surprisingly roomier than the 4 runner. lastly, has great pickup with the overdrive switch."

everythinbg we need

By on Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"this is a perfect vehicle for my wife and me. her work requires the packing of supplies which she doesn't have to lift in and out of a truck. we also flip the third seat for extra passenger room. finally, my wife is a triathelete, always hauling her bike to competions. it fits inside the vehicle by dropping down the middle seats. excellant handling in the snow. after 111,00 miles the scheduled maintenence is all we have ever done to the vehicle."

By on Monday, December 14, 2009