2005 Toyota Highlander

Based on 869 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Great

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Great mileage on this SUV. I am averaging about 28.3 miles per Gallon. The quietest and smoothest ride I have ever had."

My Toyota was Great

By on Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I travel a lot with my family and the best feature is the highway mileage per gallon. I road from NJ to Northcarolina on a tank than from NC to my destination in Goose,Creek,SC and still had a 1/2 day of gas to use. If I had designed the interior I would have placced cup holders in the front seat for the driver and passenger. But outside of that I had no mechanical problems."

By on Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"we had this car a couple of years now. its very dependable. been to long trips & it never failed us."

very good vehicle

By on Saturday, January 30, 2010

"I bought my 2003 highlander in 2006 it had 25000 now it has 57000. the car handles well.the v-6 has excellent pick-up and handles great in all kinds of weather.The ride is smooth like a caddy.I have not had to do anything in maintenance except brakes and oil changes. The one thing I do have a problem with is the leg room in the front seats.I'm 6'3 and it gets a bit tight.Other then that I would recommend this or the rav4 to anyone"

Great Family SUV

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I bought the 2002 Highlander brand new in May 2002. I have over 175,000 miles on it now and it is running great. It still looks new (paint/interior). I have done all the routine maintenance (and obviously have replaced tires, battery, brakes). The biggest complaint I have with my Toyota (and which I never had with any other vehicle) is that we had to replace the idle air control valve and had trouble with the fuel injector (decarb). I was told this was because of the added ethanol in the gasoline. I have two separate occasions where the car wouldn't start and Toyota said it was because of this carbon build up. Other than that, I love my Toyota. It runs great and I plan on keeping it for another 100,000 miles. I will need to replace the timing belt (again) at 180,000 miles but I believe it will just keep on running and running! Great SUV -- love those heated seats too."