2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 506 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

SOLID AS A ROCK

By on Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I'VE OWNED MY FJ FOR 2 1/2 YEARS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SOILD VEHICLE I'VE EVER DRIVEN. IT STILL DRIVES AND FEELS AS GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. NOT ONE PROBLEM IN THIS TIME PERIOD. I'M GETTING 19 TO 20 MPG OVERALL AND I THINK THIS IS VERY GOOD FOR A 4WD VEHICLE. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS VEHICLE. EYE CATCHING STYLING FROM EVERYONE THAT LOOKS AT IT. TOYOTA BUILT ANOTHER WINNER."

Best of the Best

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"The Toyota FJ is one of the best sport utility vehicles on the road. Cruising at 80mph on the freeway to Vegas or driving off road in Colorado this 4X4 is great to drive. Outstanding resale value, reliability and quality set this vehicle light years ahead of jeep and Hummer. If you can find a 2010 drive it - you'll own it..."

Not A Poser - Real SUV

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"So many so-called SUV's in the world may as well be called UAV's (Urban Assault Vehicles), as the only terrain most are good for is pavement. The FJ Cruiser not only looks the part, it is the Real McCoy. No matter what your surface, you can be confident the the FJ will not be outdone by many. I've had mine in deep mud and snow and she wouldn't get stuck. Over the highway she's a bit mushy and the short wheelbase causes one to steer a lot, but that's the trade-off for what is gained off-road. She is a solid vehicle with plenty of power and reliablility. Best of all, at 38,000 miles with 18 payments remaining, my 2007 FJ Cruiser is worth $26K outright and $22K on a trade. She's worth 2 to 3 times what I owe! A Real SUV - NOT A POSER!"

LOVE my FJ!

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"My fiance and I were looking for a SUV back in 07'. I wanted an H3 or a Volvo, and he wanted the FJ. My mind was changed the second that I drove the FJ at the dealership. We got the TRD, manual shift, all black (definatly get the TRD!). Handles like a dream, great acceleration, looks like a beautiful tonka truck. Bottom line - I love my FJ! Highly reccomended to anyone considering an FJ!"

Best Vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"I can't even begin to touch on how much I love this vehicle. I've yet to even have a minor problem and I only run it on low octane which helps a bit through the times of high gas prices. Not to mention that it actually gets decent gas milage for its size. I drive it both off-road and highway/city regularly. Not only can it handle the off road better than half of the Jeeps I run it with, but the V6 puts out enough smooth power that I never have to worry about not being able to pass that 15-miles-below-the-limit-semi in time."

Family friendly SUV

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"I have to say my wife and I had been looking at these since they came out and fell in love with it. We purchased in late 08 and have been very happy with it. The FJ is a very solid and safe vehicle for my wife and daughter with the 4 million air bags inside. It handles great in any weather and feels very sturdy, even in the 24 inches of snow we got at one time the fj just crawled through. The traction control gives you an extra peace of mind when dealing with road conditions like black ice or slippery wet roads. The cabin is very roomy for us (me being taller and my wife fairly short). My only complaint is the suicide doors are hard to get children out of the vehicle when you are in a parking lot, because opening both doors traps you in against the vehicle next to you. Oh yeah and learning to trust your mirrors is a must because this vehicle does have several blind spots. Overall I would still recommend this vehicle to anyone considering it, just keep in mind that there are some things you will have to get used to such as access to rear seats and blind spots."

soild rig

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Well, I've had her for 15 months now. I cured my blind spots by installing convex mirrors to the upper outside of my mirrors...there is no blind spot now. The gas mileage is excellent for a vehicle this size shape. I drive mostly highway and knock down 20 all the time.....without PREMIUM. I did take it on a trip to portland (200 miles) and knock down nearly 22 mpg. The tranny is always putting her into a low gear to save on the fuel...but will come alive when stomped on. I think the interior scratches a bit too easily but, I don't miss the carpeting. I still haven't learned to stop while i can still see the light...oh well, I'm getting good at the intersection ducking. I also need to remeber to wipe the snow off of the roof just above the real door as the snow will fall into the vehicle. I do like the Fjammer stereo system. I wish i could have gotten heated seats .....but the fabric on the seats is very good against the elements...and pretty comfortable too. I have had my windshield replaced once..and now i stay away from semi's as much as possible. Overall the thing is very nice to drive,rock soild...and the oil is a breeze to change. They even made the fj oil plug removable WITHOUT dropping the skidplate(unlike my old 99 tacoma) just pop out the plastic plug (resessed as to not get damaged even) and you're in business...the filter looks right at ya when the hood is lifted. Just cram a gatorade bottle (32oz) under the overflow spout and you're in business. The toyota mech left his(Gatorade) under my hood after he changed my oil...I ain't giving it back either. Great rig...could use some tougher glass....did I mention heated seats/sunroof?"

Great Fun!

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"I have had for 2 years and 30k plus. Good power, lots of space and is an eyecatcher. Only thing is bad blind spots and needs slide down window on back door like the 4runner. Would recommend to anyone who wants something differant and wants Toyota styling, dependability, service and resale value."

Good Find

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Been looking for good 4 wheel drive SUV or Truck for awhile as the snow condition up in these parts are harsh. I drove a car for years and was about to buy another car when i found this baby. Unique style that grabs alot of attention and good all around ride off and on road. And the stability for bad condition are no longer a factor anymore. Get one today you will not regret it."

AWESOME

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT TRUCK THEN BUY THIS . HAVE HAD FOR OVER A YEAR AND LOVE IT. MPG 17 TO 18 IN CITY. NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS RUNS VERY STRONG PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT BLIND SPOTS BUT THIS IS AN EASY FIX WITH CONVEX MIRRORS. ALL AROUND A GREAT TRUCK WILL KEEP FOR A LONG TIME. NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT IF YOU DONT NEED TO HAUL FOUR PEOPLE ALL THE TIME THIS IS GREAT. NOTHING I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS TRUCK BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED MOVE OVER HUMMER AND JEEP"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals