2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser

9.4

Based on 505 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

Best Toyota Ever

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "Whole experience overall"

Cons: "Should be better on gas"

"I witch they could have a gas saver kit. it will be the perfect car."

Strong, but minor flaws

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"The FJ is an excellent vehicle for its functional purposes (ie. offroad, bad weather, hauling a bit of stuff) but there are a few things I've noticed in the three years of owning one. The day-to-day usage brings some flaws to light, such as the well known visibility issue. It hasn't been much of a problem for me, but my wife hates the blind spots. Also, the back seat area is surprisingly small. The stock cd player died, but was replaced by factory warranty, and other than a few interior squeaks, it is exactly what I set out to buy initially-a truck. Some folks can complain about handling or fuel mileage but the FJ was never intended to be the cutting edge of SUV technology!"

Reliable & Rock Solid

By on Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Fell in love with the FJ at its Auto Show premiere so I purchased the 1st edition 07 FJ in Spring of 06 and now have 60K miles on it. No problems mechanically, very reliable and a solid runner. Regular maintenance is easy and cheap. You don't even need a jack to change the oil, just crawl underneath and the top mounted oil filter makes it even easier. The futuristic styling speaks for itself, no other SUV on the road looks like it. Plenty of interior room although the back seats can get cramp for a long raod trip, you wouldn't want to sit back there for more than 4 hours. Fold-down the seats and there is ton of cargo room. Handles well in good/bad weather. Stock tires are just okay in snow, traction is not the best especially when stopping in snow. However, the 4 wheel drive works fantastic in bad weather. 18 to 20 mpg in the City and 22 Highway, assuming you don't have a lead foot. If you're constantly carting around more than 2 people, this may not be the best SUV for you. But for the occasional 3rd passenger, this is a fine SUV for getting through bad weather and hauling cargo. Fantastic sound system, MP3 Aux jack is great. No frills interior, rubber-lined floor makes for easy clean up especially in winter. Only negatives is that it has a terrible blind-spot which takes getting use to. Must trust your mirrors, attaching an self-adhesive bubble mirror to the standard mirror helps tremendously, did that on both mirrors, just like a school bus. Also, standard jack is useless. Had a flat tire once and the jack was too short so I carry a speed jack in the trunk in case of a flat - small negatives overall. Unbeatable value considering other SUV's in its class, reliable, safe and very easy to own. I plan on keeping this truck well past 250K and would gladly get another.""

Built like a tank

By on Sunday, January 2, 2011

"This vehicle is built like a tank. Solid, dependable and really good looking. I have 120,000 miles on it and all parts are fully functional and uses no oil, etc. Just plain solid Toyota dependability."

Best car ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"I have a 2007 FJ and I love everything about this car.A lot of people complain about the small trunk.That's a lie.The FJ have a very good size trunk.Others complain about the blind spot.There is a blind spot,but a small extra mirror from a dollar store solve the problem.I never had any close calls change lanes.Inside and out the car look great.The back seat is not that small like some people say.Me and my wife we both love our FJ and I recommend this car for anyone.Good on gas,fun to drive,lots of room.Is a Toyota,so the value is great.If you think about buying one,don't think twice,you will love it !!!!!"

One Bad Off Roader

By on Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"I have owned my FJ for a little over 3 years. What can I say other than I never thought I would be completely 100% happy with a vehicle. I have owned numerous Jeeps, Broncos, and the FJ surpasses them all. This thing goes anywhere in any condition and can climb like a beast. My Jeeps never could do what the FJ does with ease. If you are thinking of purchasing one, it would be the smartest decision ever. I usually buy vehicles every 2 years but I will NEVER get rid of the FJ, it has been reliable and its awesome to own. Plus, it has kept its value unlike ALL of my Jeeps."

Better than any Jeep

By on Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Awesome offroad vehicle. Able to do ANY offroad trail with ease. Decent power and towing capabilities. Few downfalls though: It is geared for offroading/rock crawling, so if you do anything over 65 mph on the highway you will loose MPG. The half rear doors are pointless in your parked next to another vehilce (if anyone is in the rear seat you have to open the front, then the rear, then close the front to let them out, or they'll be trapped between 2 open doors.) Rear visibility problems are solved with a simple $1 stick on wide angel mirror. So those are the bad, not really an issue to me. When it comes to offroading, the FJ is basically a Jeep with Toyota reliability. Hands down the best offroad vehilce on the market available."

SOLID AS A ROCK

By on Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I'VE OWNED MY FJ FOR 2 1/2 YEARS AND THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SOILD VEHICLE I'VE EVER DRIVEN. IT STILL DRIVES AND FEELS AS GOOD AS THE DAY I BOUGHT IT. NOT ONE PROBLEM IN THIS TIME PERIOD. I'M GETTING 19 TO 20 MPG OVERALL AND I THINK THIS IS VERY GOOD FOR A 4WD VEHICLE. I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THIS VEHICLE. EYE CATCHING STYLING FROM EVERYONE THAT LOOKS AT IT. TOYOTA BUILT ANOTHER WINNER."

Best of the Best

By on Sunday, March 21, 2010

"The Toyota FJ is one of the best sport utility vehicles on the road. Cruising at 80mph on the freeway to Vegas or driving off road in Colorado this 4X4 is great to drive. Outstanding resale value, reliability and quality set this vehicle light years ahead of jeep and Hummer. If you can find a 2010 drive it - you'll own it..."

Not A Poser - Real SUV

By on Sunday, March 7, 2010

"So many so-called SUV's in the world may as well be called UAV's (Urban Assault Vehicles), as the only terrain most are good for is pavement. The FJ Cruiser not only looks the part, it is the Real McCoy. No matter what your surface, you can be confident the the FJ will not be outdone by many. I've had mine in deep mud and snow and she wouldn't get stuck. Over the highway she's a bit mushy and the short wheelbase causes one to steer a lot, but that's the trade-off for what is gained off-road. She is a solid vehicle with plenty of power and reliablility. Best of all, at 38,000 miles with 18 payments remaining, my 2007 FJ Cruiser is worth $26K outright and $22K on a trade. She's worth 2 to 3 times what I owe! A Real SUV - NOT A POSER!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota FJ Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals