1992 Toyota Cressida

9.3

Based on 30 Ratings for the 1992 models.

Best of the Best Forever

By on Sunday, August 2, 2009

"We bought this car brand new in 1990, and we still drive it, original engine and transmission, original shocks and springs, changed tires and brakes thought :) It has 356000 miles on it right now and not only still runs great but ready to dust a brand new car when she passes it. Very reliable, Toyota has stopped making them because they couldn't sell parts for them, THE SIMPLY DON'T BREAK DOWN, what more can I say? Very steady and powerful. I wish I can find another one to buy. If you come across one buy it, it's well well worth the money."

Best RWD Sedan from Toyota

By on Monday, August 13, 2007

"It's my DD, I get 25mpg, over 205k miles currently.. had it since new. Awesome car..."

excellent, excellent car

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"bought this car brand new in 1992. kept it well maintained, cleaned and polished, the interior is immaculate, since i am riding/driving in it solo 99 percent of the time. my husband insists on buying me a new car, but i just hate to part with it. it has never let me down - very reliable . it has 126,700 miles on it and i know it will easily go over 200,000 miles without problem. it will really break my heart to let it go."

best car for your money

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"i bought my 90 toyota cressida brand new in april 90. its a very reliable car. the engine and transmission havent failed me in the last 18 years! i have over 280k and still have the original engine and transmission! this car has beat 3 of my other cars and after 18 years, i still have it! worth the money!"

Family car

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"This car was my parents brand new car. They never drove it in the winter. I bought it three years age and have driven it in the winter. With snow tires. There are the starts of some rust starting around the wheel well. The leather seats have started to tear. Even though they were treated over and over though the years. Other than that this car has been a great car for my family. Reliable and dependable!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Cressida near Honolulu. See local deals