2016 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,939 - $18,009.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/8.6

8.2

Based on 80 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

I love this compact car.

By on Saturday, November 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, fuel efficient."

Cons: "Seats are quite firm for my taste."

"I owned a lot of Toyotas like Prius, Camrys, Avalons, Highlander, and Sequoia. This is my first small car from Toyota (I used to have Nissan Sentras, Mitsubishi Lancers, 2003 Accord coupe). So far, I love my new Corolla LE. It is quieter than the previous version Corolla and other car in its class that I rented (I usually rent cars for 3 days to compare them before buying one). Right now, I am getting 37 mpg combined. Interior is nice especially the dashboard, with easy to control radio and temperature. The available reverse camera is very helpful. Seats are comfortable, but quite hard for my taste though. Although the exterior may look aggressive or sporty especially with a standard LED headlights, but it is not a sports car. It is a modern compact car that focus more in reliability, comfort, and safety and fuel economy. Overall, this 2014 Corolla is a balance of economy of small car and comfort of bigger cars."

UNEXPECTEDLY UNRELIABLE

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Appeareance"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Great car, between what expected at first. Good looking, functional, but with less than 4500 miles... Broken CVT, replaced under warranty but now handles differently... in a poor manner. Sad, had so good previous Toyota experiences that I was fully convinced when I bought this one that I will have a reliable trouble free operation for years..."

Best economic and reliable car in the Market

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Economic, Nice look and feel ,nice features."

Cons: "None."

"I just bought this new toyota corolla S 2015 this year and this car is just great. Mileage is 30 on streets and 34 on highways. Also they have changed the old school look and gave it a new modern loo. Also, the inerior is well remodeled and more comfortable as compared to previous models. Love my Car !!"

Very solid, reliable Toyota, with one major flaw

By on Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pros: "reliable, economical, low cost to own"

Cons: "can't recommend because of the LED highlights"

"As usual, Toyota has made a reliable, economical 2014 Corolla. Its back seat is surprisingly roomy. It performs well with a soft ride; the CVT takes getting used to, but it does the job. MPG reaches 42 on the highway, 35 overall for us. The problem: the LED headlights are terrible. They are so bright that oncoming drivers angrily flash you, thinking you have your brights on. Worse, with their bluish light that blends with the gray of the asphalt, they illuminate poorly. The brights do not light up a greater distance; instead they expand a vertical view #@? (Yes, we've had the adjustment checked.) I will never again buy a car with these LED headlights, including Toyotas, despite their terrific reliability. I hope the LED technology will be improved."

Kaizen

By on Sunday, May 25, 2014

Pros: "Great price, fun, sporty look, large trunk."

Cons: "Not much storage space."

"Wow! The Corolla just keeps getting better. The 2014 model handles better than previous models and looks sportier. The wheel base is slightly wider and its height is slightly lower than previous models, allowing for tighter handling around curves, due to the center of gravity change. There is no more fishtailing. For a little 1.8L engine, it has good pickup, especially in Sport mode. I love the paddles on the steering wheel, used for manual shift change. I will use them on winter streets, downshifting on icy roads. The sound system rocks. The seats are comfortable. The gas mileage is 32-38; better than past models. The 17" wheels are standard with the Sport model; much better handling than the little 15" tires from previous years. Very attractive/sporty lockable wheels."