2014 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,699 - $16,268.

10/7.6

Based on 18 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

LOVING OUR 2ND COROLLA

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "Visibility, value, better fit and finish, handling"

"Back in 2009 we bought a Corolla LE had it for 5 years after sending off last payment both decided look at another economical car liked the Corolla. We loved Toyota and that was our very first import so liked the new Corolla its packed with few more options have at a greater price. The seats are bit comfortable and got an blue tooth wireless and have features that are standard at best. Our gas mileage which 40.8 mpg that's coming from doing freeway driving and passing through suburbs. This car is more quality built on being remanufactured excellent with better value and interior materials a really nice car for the money. THANK YOU AGAIN TOYOTA!!!!!"

Awesome, safe, reliable, fun to drive family car.

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "Safety, Styling, Interior, Handling, Seats, MPG"

Cons: "No coat hanger, Trunk hinges"

"Traded in my 2010 Mazda 3 S GT. Test drove, 2014 Civic, Mazda 3 and Focus. Mazda 3 handles better, but the 2014 Corolla is much better. 8 air bags (driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, front seat-mounted side airbags for the driver and front passenger, front and rear side curtain airbags, driver knee and passenger seat-cushion airbags) and the safety scores are excellent, NHTSA 5 star ratings and the IIHS earning Good ratings in all areas of testing except the difficult new Small Overlap Front test, received marginal, which most cars received, gives me a piece of mind driving with my family. I like the backup camera. The exterior styling is amazing and interior with the retro dashboard is nice looking. The black softex seats with the white stitching are super comfy and nice looking. I have two kids and the back seats have lots of room. Even more room versus the competition. The front grille piano black and chrome trim are nice with the black rims. Car rides and handles nicely, especially with the sports button on, slipped into manual mode with the paddle shifters behind the steering wheel make it a blast to drive on winding roads. The sports button increases throttle response to help you accelerate faster with crisp shifts. The steering a little numb feeling at times on corners, but not noticeable on highway driving. The 17 inch wheels with the 4-disk brakes are perfect. Not mushy or hard feeling. The LED headlights light up the road nicely. Radio has a great sound (better than the Mazda Bose speakers) and the hands free Bluetooth w/text messaging reply is easy to connect and use. I use the Google Play and stream all my music from the Galaxy S4 via the Bluetooth system. I am averaging 36 mpg so far. Two things I do not like, which are trivial is, no coast hanger and the trunk hinges. Overall, this is a safe, reliable, dependable, nice looking fun to drive family car. I definitely recommend."

Love this car!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "exterior, interior, drive"

Cons: "steering wheel"

"I have had this car for a week and i love it so far. Price was a little more than i wanted to spend but over all it was worth it. The only thing I would change is i wish that the steering wheel would pull out farther but other than that i have no complaints."

I love my Toy

By on Monday, February 10, 2014

"I was not sure about getting a vehicle with a CVT transmission so I leased it, just in case. After 4k miles I can say that I actually prefer the CVT transmission to a standard auto. The Navigation system is awesome. I had to change the map's perspective to show the direction I am going rather than North on top and West to the left, ect. I like seeing the intersection I am approaching coming from the top of the screen progressing downward. The “Voice Recognition” system could use some work. The LED head lights are the best! The sound system need no upgrades. Did i mention that the room inside is very surprising! I am 6'1” and I can have the seat where I want it and my 6'1” son can sit behind me without his knees bumping the seat. I like walking up to the car and having the inside light come on before I do anything and then unlocking when I touch the handle. Neat!"

UNEXPECTEDLY UNRELIABLE

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Appeareance"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Great car, between what expected at first. Good looking, functional, but with less than 4500 miles... Broken CVT, replaced under warranty but now handles differently... in a poor manner. Sad, had so good previous Toyota experiences that I was fully convinced when I bought this one that I will have a reliable trouble free operation for years..."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25