2013 Toyota Corolla

Based on 552 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Decent vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "interior could use a little work in their material"

"It is a decent car, especially for someone who is starting out to drive. Its a fun car to drive! Exterior is good looking and I love the sporty look and the body kit in the front and the rear deck spoiler. All in all the car was a good buy just wish the inside had better materials such as the dash and seats. The interior looks a little cheap and plastic looking. But other than that comfortable to drive and a good size trunk."

Good little car

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "good price, good gas mileage, comfortable to drive"

Cons: "Nothing that you wouldn't expect for this class"

"I am very happy with my Corolla. It's comfortable for 4 adults, has ample trunk space and has been very reliable. I get an average of 32 - 34 miles per gallon and it handles well in bad weather. There is nothing that has been annoying about it."

Good dependable and efficient car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fuel efficient and dependable"

Cons: "Sensitive steering and less than ideal fabric."

"When I bought the Corolla, I thought I had just enough room (I am about 6' 2"). I guess it is comfortable enough, even on long trips for those in the front. It is rather hard to get in and out of, especially for someone with old knees, but once in I fit okay. .... The steering is rather sensitive, and in crosswinds, this is really noticeable. .... Maintenance is easy enough: I particularly like the ease in changing oil. The whole job takes less than 10 minutes for me to do myself. I have not yet had to replace brake pads, which is pretty good for 100,000 miles. .... The car came with Goodyear tires, though I begged them to change them to Michelins. The road noise and steering improved noticeably when the Goodyear's wore out and were replaced by all Michelin. ... Very good gas mileage if driven carefully. We got 38 miles per gallon on a trip from Texas to Arkansas (averaged over all fill-ups, and driven at 70 mph with AC most of the way). ... The cloth interior is rather uncomfortable, especially in that it does not slide well on clothing. It does, however, clean up pretty well. ... I bought the car for dependability and reputation; obviously not for style. It has held up pretty well."

Love my little Corolla!

By on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pros: "Great price, great mileage"

Cons: "Noisy while on highway"

"I bought my 2009 Toyota Corolla LE Automatic 1.8L in August 2012. It is now November 2013. I have put almost 30k on it. My mileage started out at about 29mpg and has gone up to 34mpg. I absolutely love this car. I used it as a commuter car on the highway for 5 months (34-36mpg), and then when I moved closer to my job, I now use it for trips around town (LOTS of stop and go traffic) and am averaging about 33mpg right now. Great in the snow, too. I am confident when driving it--and I've always been a big Subaru fan. The trunk is spacious. The back seat is, too. The front seat are bucket seats, and everyone of all size and height fits in my car very comfortably. Some of the interior seems a little cheap-looking, but overall, it is my first "real" car and I enjoy it. I have owned Subarus, Fords, GMCs, Chevrolet, and Honda prior to this (1992s-2003s). It accelerates very well. It can be a little noisy while driving on the highway (not a lot to block sound from coming in). The speakers are fantastic, and the car steers very well. When I fold down the seats, I can't always fit things in the back due to two protruding blocks coming down from the top of the trunk. But, usually that isn't an issue. Great car for the price (bought it $15,800 with 125k/7yr warranty, was $13k before that). Great commuter/road trip car. Great for a family, or transporting friends."

Reliable car will not leave you stranded

By on Sunday, June 19, 2016

Pros: "Great price, quiet/smooth ride, love it."

Cons: "interior color light gray, dirt will show easily."

"I own a 2010 Corolla. This car is extremely reliable (I owned Corollas in the last 20 years). It has never left me stranded. I just sold my 1999 Corolla (I owned it 16 years). I am a single female for safety reasons I need a car that won't break down on me. My Corollas had never failed me. I bought the 2010 in 2009. There has never been anything wrong with it. Not even once it has been in the mechanic shop but for routine maintenance only."