2012 Toyota Corolla

Based on 563 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great car, New, Bluetooth, Protection Package

By on Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pros: "Quiet ride, Bluetooth, great sound, reliability"

Cons: "None!"

"Brand new car. Silver with ash gray and black interior. In flawless condition with full body (xzilon, edge protectors) and fabric protection/replacement package. Fabulous sound system. Bluetooth connectivity for phone/iPod/MP3. Large trunk with back seats that fold down for more cargo room. Quiet ride in town and on the freeway. Good mileage. Reliable - Corollas live forever. MSRP $19,100. Unfortunately, after one long drive, I discovered that the leg angle just doesn't work with the arthritis in my hip."

Great car. Reliable. Not Exciting

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "Price, Reliability"

Cons: "Quality, Not Exciting"

"I have had this car for approximately a year now and overall i have to say, it's a great car. It's not a very fast or sporty car but it is reliable. Gas milage is relatively good not great. Also, the materials that are used on the interior are not the greatest. Just low grade plastic. But for the price, she's a winner."

3rd Corrola-Good vehicle

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pros: "Great mileage, good enough zip, value commute"

Cons: "Snow & slush hangs in wheel wells and wheels"

"This is my third Corolla. I have had the 05, 10 and 11. The 05 and 11 are S models. You have to get an S to get a dark interior which is bogus. Adds about 2K to price for S. The American produced Corrola does not have as much zip as Japan produced Corrola. Wheels bad is snow country. Wheels load up with snow and slush then melt to bottom when parked. When you start, like driving square wheels. You have to get out in cold and remove snow & ice from wheels. I carry a special stick to do this often since I live at latitude 47N near Lake Superior. This is a pain but maybe other cars are same. Don't bother trying to balance wheels - it's the snow & ice for sure every time. We get 34 mpg average always. They are good, reliable cars. We commute 50 mpd and sell these to our kids at about 50k-80K miles and get a new one. All are still in service with the 05 having about 130k miles. We like the blue tooth and always get the sun roof. Worth the extra 1k. We plan to go to Rav-4 in 2 years for retirment."

BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

By on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Pros: "OVER ALL GREAT CAR"

Cons: "NONE"

"I OWN A 2009 COROLLA S, MILEAGE IS GREAT. MOST RELIABLE CAR I'VE EVER HAD, JUST KEEP UP WITH MAINTANCE AND IT WILL LAST. CAR WAS SO GOOD MY DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW BOUGHT A COROLLA S AND A COROLLA LE. THEY LOVE THEIR TOYOTA."

Mediocure

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, price"

Cons: "Cheap material on the inside"

"This car sounded great at first, however, it is very sluggish, and I guess thats what you get for a car with a 4cy 1.8 Liter engine. compromise for the 34mpg gas mileage I get. The interior quality is CHEAP. It does the job, dont get me wrong, but it is cheap on the inside. From the radio, to the trim, to the seat fabric, it goes on and on. However for the cost of the car, it has great value, I did however buy the car brand new for cheap because a sale they had going on. I only payed about 16000 before taxes."