2012 Toyota Corolla

Based on 563 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Great reliable car!!

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Cheap to buy, great quality, low maintenance"

Cons: "Interior is a bit outdated"

"I financed my 2010 Toyota Corolla S in May of 2010. I'm a car enthusiast, so I kept up with the detailing, washing, and interior care. I worked as a car detailer for 4 years, so it was easy. Oil changes frequently. I drove 234,000km in 2 years and the ONLY thing that needs replacing so far is the clutch in it. It's been a smooth, comfortable, reliable, and durable car for me, especially for the price I bought it for ($23,300). I'll keep this car until it is run into the ground. I have no worries about this car. It still purrs like the moment I picked it up, and all at a very low price all around."

Best compact car

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "poor interior"

"Overall, Corolla 2013 is a good compact car for a small family. It's interior is poor and is old fashioned, plus it has enough road noise (you may also experience a minor rattling sound in 2013 models). The cabin space is satisfactory. The engine has limited power (my one is 1.6L with 124HP)."

nothing wrong

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "great resale value, enough power, reliable"

Cons: "a little boring inside, not very fuel efficient"

"pros: drives ok, easily pass luxury cars on the highway, no problem going uphill. May not be as good as Mazda3, but enough for me. plus it never gives me major headache except one bolt for the winsheld brush broke loose once in the last 2.5 year. high resale value 120% true, i see the current resell value for my car is higher than what i paid two years ago, LOL. cons: electric power steering is somewhat unnatural but I manage to get used to it over the time. fuel efficiency is not as impressive as other new compact cars(over 40) i like it, not planning to replace it soon unless I see an electric car that can go beyond 150 miles in one charge."

Great mileage

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"I have gotten as much as 41MPG with cruse and long trips at approximated 60 or 60 MPH"

great mileage but...

By on Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Mileage in this vehicle is outstanding for it's class. Head rests are very uncomfortable. Had to replace tires at 19,000 miles! Car with previous tires was horrible in winter snow driving! Slid all over the place and couldn't stop. Hoping new tires will be better in winter this year. Road noise is irritating, but probably not any worse than other small car. Car is reasonably comfortable on highway trip, but wouldn't want to drive cross country in it. Am leasing right now, and I'm unsure if it will be worth what I will have to pay to keep the car, so may just turn back in to get another vehicle next Summer."