2010 Toyota Corolla

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Goog value for the money

By on Sunday, July 5, 2009

"The two Items that should have been changed was the location of the clock. Very hard to see with the amber dash lights it should have been located seperate fom the other functions. The rest is ok."

World's Most Popular Car !

By on Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I can see why Toyota Corollas are the world's most popular car in the last 40 years. I bought my 2009 in June 2008 and have enjoyed every driving minute for the past 9 months. The break-in period must be 3000 miles plus as my mileage just took off after that( 1250 mile trip -averaged 39 mpg overall -top mileage 42.3 mpg) PROS:Great Styling Great Handling Great Interior setup/cabin space Great Climate Controls Great CD/AM/FM Great Mileage/ Performance Great Value overall CONS: Door storage area could be doubled Door armrests should be 3" taller Excellent car so far! May end up being my best ever and I have owned a Dodge, a Datsun,a Honda Accord and another Toyota. I don't think that you can go very wrong by buying this car!"

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

nice car for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"I bought this car when they first came out. I was really interested in getting some better gas mileage than my Toyota Tundra. I get 36 MPG on mixed driving that consists of mainly HWY driving. I am stoked on the mileage and the car overall. Toyota and Honda are the best! I like the interior and the seats. The trunk has good space and the material is acceptable. I also like the power of the engine when needed. I have an AT, and it seems to have enough pep...I am used to a V8... I am not too excited about the clock readout as other reviewers have indicated and I have noticed a rattle in the dashboard by the speedometer. Got to get that checked...but noticed that rattles are not covered in the warranty... Overall, this is a nice car for the price and I would recommend it to anyone."