2009 Toyota Corolla

Based on 559 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

World's Most Popular Car !

By on Sunday, March 29, 2009

"I can see why Toyota Corollas are the world's most popular car in the last 40 years. I bought my 2009 in June 2008 and have enjoyed every driving minute for the past 9 months. The break-in period must be 3000 miles plus as my mileage just took off after that( 1250 mile trip -averaged 39 mpg overall -top mileage 42.3 mpg) PROS:Great Styling Great Handling Great Interior setup/cabin space Great Climate Controls Great CD/AM/FM Great Mileage/ Performance Great Value overall CONS: Door storage area could be doubled Door armrests should be 3" taller Excellent car so far! May end up being my best ever and I have owned a Dodge, a Datsun,a Honda Accord and another Toyota. I don't think that you can go very wrong by buying this car!"

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

By on Friday, December 5, 2008

nice car for the price

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"I bought this car when they first came out. I was really interested in getting some better gas mileage than my Toyota Tundra. I get 36 MPG on mixed driving that consists of mainly HWY driving. I am stoked on the mileage and the car overall. Toyota and Honda are the best! I like the interior and the seats. The trunk has good space and the material is acceptable. I also like the power of the engine when needed. I have an AT, and it seems to have enough pep...I am used to a V8... I am not too excited about the clock readout as other reviewers have indicated and I have noticed a rattle in the dashboard by the speedometer. Got to get that checked...but noticed that rattles are not covered in the warranty... Overall, this is a nice car for the price and I would recommend it to anyone."

2009 Winner

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"This car is so fun to drive and has better gas milage than my older Camry.The only thing I do not like is that the grill is black and it gets dirty easily which ruins the lok of the car a bit. It also gets really hot in the car.This probably means that insulation is poor.However, the gas milage appeals to me. I get 31.6 in my mixed city and highway driving. The seats are a bit hard and uncomfortable but they might soften later on.I love to drive this car because you get that smile on your face like when you pass all the other cars on the highway.That is the feeling I get with this car."