2008 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1398 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Get it and forget it

By on Saturday, December 5, 2009

"My favorite cars have always been the ones I didn't have to fix a lot. After 2 years and 25,000 miles I think this will fall into that category. Value: I paid 14,900 for this 08 LE automatic and KBB says it's still worth 13,600 private party. Reliability: I sold a Corolla to a friend that ended up going over 300,000 miles. This has a ways to go but no issues so far. Quality: Factory tires are sad and will need to be replaced soon. Had an air leak in lower windshield out of the box. This caused a whistle when driving into wind. Dearlership cheerfully fixed...really like my Toy dealer. Performance: Very adequate for an economy car and quiet. Consistently get 33 MPG in mixed driving. Styling: This is subjective but the Corolla is not gonna win a beauty contest. Comfort: Very good for a small car with a decent ride but a noticable difference between this and my wife's Camry. Once again very quiet for a small car. Summary: This is a nice driving, economical that holds it's value and should be very reliable."

Best return

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I sold my mercedes s500 and got a corolla 2006 LE with all the options. Paid a little over $20500 including a 7 year 100,000 mile waranty. I just put 30000 miles on this car. My services include oil changes, air filters replacement and tire balance rotation. To date I spend less than $500 on service. I replaced my winshield for under $150. My city / highway consumption is at 32 mpg. Plenty of space even for a COSTCO run."

Great reliable car

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"best for everyday car...owned mine for 3 yrs had problem with starter at 100,000 mi and caralyc converter at 110,000. right now 128,000 mi still driving good..."

GREAT OVERALL CAR

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

""The car is really great, nice looks and handling, fun to drive, spacious inside. I totally recommend this car." I almost forgot 40MPG!!!!"

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."