2007 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1404 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

reliability plus

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "great car for the price"

Cons: "head lights should shine out a bit farther"

"We purchased this car brand new. She has given us nothing but the best service and reliability. On long trips we get 37mpg's @75mph."

Very reliable

By on Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pros: "reliable, low maintenance, great gas mileage"

Cons: "style, too small for family, no extras here"

"5 years, 135,000 miles on it, never any problems. have only had to perform routine maintenance (oil changes, new tires, new filters). i drive an hr to work and an hr home everyday and the corolla is great on gas and so reliable. it has fit my needs very well considering how much i drive. i feel like i paid too much for it, part of that is on me though. most people get burned at least once buying a car. another thing, i bought this car new, the first hub cap came off within the first month of me owning it, the second within a couple months. and toyota wants $50 for 1 hubcap!!! no thanks, i drive my car without them. the car is not for style, but for convenience / gas mileage. it will still be drivable with another 100K miles on it..."

My 4th Corolla. My first was the 1978 Liftback.

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Reliability! Style!"

Cons: "Beware of scare tactics regarding repairs..."

"Manual 5 speed. Dark grey, this 2003 sedan has AC, CD and tape-player, new battery... Have never had any serious mechanical problems. So reliable that I bought another."

Babs

By on Monday, February 7, 2011

"My 2006 Corolla S, (Babs) has been nothing but reliable and I couldn't think of life without her. I have driven a 2010 VW Beetle, Chevrolet Aveo and a 2011 Nissan Altima, all were newer with less miles, but none compared. The Chevy had no pick up, not like the Corolla and where the Nissan was speedy, the styling was unpleasing and lacks visibility. Plus it was very large for a mid-sized sedan. The Beetle was fun, but too small for practicality and not very comfortable.. Sure I may be biased, but my car was the perfect size and has all the performance for what I want and need from it. My Toyota Corolla S has been great for road trips and just getting me to work on time, she's never had any mechanical issues that were not usual for the year/mileage. She's been hit twice, but keeps on ticking. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, it was inexpensive then, still worth a lot now and I don't think I'll need a new car for many, many years to come."

Get it and forget it

By on Saturday, December 5, 2009

"My favorite cars have always been the ones I didn't have to fix a lot. After 2 years and 25,000 miles I think this will fall into that category. Value: I paid 14,900 for this 08 LE automatic and KBB says it's still worth 13,600 private party. Reliability: I sold a Corolla to a friend that ended up going over 300,000 miles. This has a ways to go but no issues so far. Quality: Factory tires are sad and will need to be replaced soon. Had an air leak in lower windshield out of the box. This caused a whistle when driving into wind. Dearlership cheerfully fixed...really like my Toy dealer. Performance: Very adequate for an economy car and quiet. Consistently get 33 MPG in mixed driving. Styling: This is subjective but the Corolla is not gonna win a beauty contest. Comfort: Very good for a small car with a decent ride but a noticable difference between this and my wife's Camry. Once again very quiet for a small car. Summary: This is a nice driving, economical that holds it's value and should be very reliable."