2006 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1399 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

no worries car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "mileage, reliability, mechanical soundness,comfort"

Cons: "missed having electric doors and windows...."

"great mileage- no mechanical breaks- strictly maintenance for 245K miles - never stranded me- what other car can say all of that? Would buy another just like it but this one is still going strong. computer reset had a minor glitch."

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, February 2, 2017

Pros: "Great MPG"

Cons: "Low on power but sufficient"

"We bought this car brand new in 2004 and it has been through 5 drivers in the family and now me. I take this car to college 25 miles one way with 270k on the odometer no problems whatsovever. But we have done oil changes on time and a flush and tires and fuel. Only that has gone wrong on this car was a fuse at 140k miles which cost 40 with labor. I recently took this car from Texas to Florida and got a high of 43 mpg. I can see myself keeping this car till the wheels fall off. Buy yourself a corolla and you wont regret it."

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Great vehicle. Bought new in 2003. We have over 120,000 miles and still running good.Wife drove for first 3 years and last 2 years our daughter has driven 3 days a week and 30 miles one way to college.We purchased a 2009 corolla in May of 2008. The 2003 gets about 3 miles per gallon better gas mileage than the 2009.Wife likes the clock location better in the 2003 model.The 2009 is a little more roomier.If the 2009 serves us as well as the 2003 we will most likely purchase another corolla in the future."

Most reliable car ever

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pros: "cost effective, reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "road noise, lacks the amenities of newer cars"

"I bought this car new in November 2003. I now have 140,000 miles and have never had a true repair, simply general maintenance and upkeep. The seats are still much more comfortable than my husbands 2015 Highlander! There is lots of room for family and cargo also. If you want reliable transportation that is super cost effective, this is the car."

Corolla - No doubts it is a hit

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Back in 2004 I bought a Corolla and a Murano. The Murano was almost twice as much as the Corolla. Almost 6 years later, I still have both of them and although the Murano is a great car, more confortable, more spacious, more elegant, there is something about my simple Toyota Corolla that is hard to explain... you simple feel it, it is pure reliability, you turn it on and it is exactly like when I bought it 5plus years ago. That was a great buy! Thanks Toyota."

great buy

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pros: "reliable, great gas mileage, interior"

Cons: "limited space for a growing family."

"I have had this car for almost 13 years and this has been the best purchase I've ever made. The car is reliable, fun to drive (corrollaS), and at 200000 miles is my daily driver. The interior has held up magnificently. My wife drives an SUV and we have had other vehicles but all the other cars have a had some type of mechanical problem (purchased as new vehicles) and the car has not once given me any trouble. I would feel safe handing this car to my kids in its current condition. I believe the car could easily go another 100000 miles."

reliability plus

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pros: "great car for the price"

Cons: "head lights should shine out a bit farther"

"We purchased this car brand new. She has given us nothing but the best service and reliability. On long trips we get 37mpg's @75mph."

Very dependable car with great MPG.

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Good gas mileage, good power and handling."

Cons: "Bad blue paint job."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

"This car was bought new after several disappointing used cars and proved to be an excellent choice. Very dependable, always starts and runs well, handles great and powerful enough to compete in CA highway traffic. Excellent gas mileage. Great 6 CD stereo by JBL. Great options, A/C, interior amenities. Dual front air bags and ergonomic seats. All maintenance records kept, new brakes, spark plugs, timing belt. Oil changed every 4 months and transmission serviced at 91,000. Good tires (one new). Always passes the SMOG tests. Windshield cracked and can be replaced to make sale. Over all this is a great car for the price. With continued maintenance and careful driving this Corolla will last easily to 200,000 miles."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

My 4th Corolla. My first was the 1978 Liftback.

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "Reliability! Style!"

Cons: "Beware of scare tactics regarding repairs..."

"Manual 5 speed. Dark grey, this 2003 sedan has AC, CD and tape-player, new battery... Have never had any serious mechanical problems. So reliable that I bought another."

Babs

By on Monday, February 7, 2011

"My 2006 Corolla S, (Babs) has been nothing but reliable and I couldn't think of life without her. I have driven a 2010 VW Beetle, Chevrolet Aveo and a 2011 Nissan Altima, all were newer with less miles, but none compared. The Chevy had no pick up, not like the Corolla and where the Nissan was speedy, the styling was unpleasing and lacks visibility. Plus it was very large for a mid-sized sedan. The Beetle was fun, but too small for practicality and not very comfortable.. Sure I may be biased, but my car was the perfect size and has all the performance for what I want and need from it. My Toyota Corolla S has been great for road trips and just getting me to work on time, she's never had any mechanical issues that were not usual for the year/mileage. She's been hit twice, but keeps on ticking. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, it was inexpensive then, still worth a lot now and I don't think I'll need a new car for many, many years to come."