2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1404 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

no worries car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "mileage, reliability, mechanical soundness,comfort"

Cons: "missed having electric doors and windows...."

"great mileage- no mechanical breaks- strictly maintenance for 245K miles - never stranded me- what other car can say all of that? Would buy another just like it but this one is still going strong. computer reset had a minor glitch."

By on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Great vehicle. Bought new in 2003. We have over 120,000 miles and still running good.Wife drove for first 3 years and last 2 years our daughter has driven 3 days a week and 30 miles one way to college.We purchased a 2009 corolla in May of 2008. The 2003 gets about 3 miles per gallon better gas mileage than the 2009.Wife likes the clock location better in the 2003 model.The 2009 is a little more roomier.If the 2009 serves us as well as the 2003 we will most likely purchase another corolla in the future."

Most reliable car ever

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pros: "cost effective, reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "road noise, lacks the amenities of newer cars"

"I bought this car new in November 2003. I now have 140,000 miles and have never had a true repair, simply general maintenance and upkeep. The seats are still much more comfortable than my husbands 2015 Highlander! There is lots of room for family and cargo also. If you want reliable transportation that is super cost effective, this is the car."

Very dependable car with great MPG.

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Good gas mileage, good power and handling."

Cons: "Bad blue paint job."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

"This car was bought new after several disappointing used cars and proved to be an excellent choice. Very dependable, always starts and runs well, handles great and powerful enough to compete in CA highway traffic. Excellent gas mileage. Great 6 CD stereo by JBL. Great options, A/C, interior amenities. Dual front air bags and ergonomic seats. All maintenance records kept, new brakes, spark plugs, timing belt. Oil changed every 4 months and transmission serviced at 91,000. Good tires (one new). Always passes the SMOG tests. Windshield cracked and can be replaced to make sale. Over all this is a great car for the price. With continued maintenance and careful driving this Corolla will last easily to 200,000 miles."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

Corolla - No doubts it is a hit

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Back in 2004 I bought a Corolla and a Murano. The Murano was almost twice as much as the Corolla. Almost 6 years later, I still have both of them and although the Murano is a great car, more confortable, more spacious, more elegant, there is something about my simple Toyota Corolla that is hard to explain... you simple feel it, it is pure reliability, you turn it on and it is exactly like when I bought it 5plus years ago. That was a great buy! Thanks Toyota."