2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1398 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Best return

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"I sold my mercedes s500 and got a corolla 2006 LE with all the options. Paid a little over $20500 including a 7 year 100,000 mile waranty. I just put 30000 miles on this car. My services include oil changes, air filters replacement and tire balance rotation. To date I spend less than $500 on service. I replaced my winshield for under $150. My city / highway consumption is at 32 mpg. Plenty of space even for a COSTCO run."

Great reliable car

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"best for everyday car...owned mine for 3 yrs had problem with starter at 100,000 mi and caralyc converter at 110,000. right now 128,000 mi still driving good..."

GREAT OVERALL CAR

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

""The car is really great, nice looks and handling, fun to drive, spacious inside. I totally recommend this car." I almost forgot 40MPG!!!!"

Very dependable car with great MPG.

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Good gas mileage, good power and handling."

Cons: "Bad blue paint job."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

"This car was bought new after several disappointing used cars and proved to be an excellent choice. Very dependable, always starts and runs well, handles great and powerful enough to compete in CA highway traffic. Excellent gas mileage. Great 6 CD stereo by JBL. Great options, A/C, interior amenities. Dual front air bags and ergonomic seats. All maintenance records kept, new brakes, spark plugs, timing belt. Oil changed every 4 months and transmission serviced at 91,000. Good tires (one new). Always passes the SMOG tests. Windshield cracked and can be replaced to make sale. Over all this is a great car for the price. With continued maintenance and careful driving this Corolla will last easily to 200,000 miles."

2006 Toyota Corolla LE in Good Condition

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."