2005 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1404 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

not comfortable

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Great car as far as reliability and gas mileage. However I drive an hour each way to work and I hate driving this car. The seats are not comfortable and the steering wheel does not telescope. I have long legs so I have to put the seat back and my arms hang mid air onto the steering wheel. Neither the door arm rest or the console comes anywhere close to being of any use. I will trade this car in as soon as I hit 2 years."

2003 Toyota Corolla S

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I bought my 2003 Toyota Corolla S Model new, and have had a few problems along the way...my C.D. player hasn't been reliable since the beginning, I had the catalytic converter replaced at approx. 50K miles (this was covered under the warranty because of a recall), I changed the brake pads at 80K miles, but according to the Toyota dealership because I didn't use Toyota manufactured brake pads, the now constant squeaking will never go away. I also think there is a problem with my heater core. When I first start the car and turn on the heater, a funny sound comes out of the dash (kind of like running water). And lastly, when I first start driving my car in the morning, I hear a whistle from the engine when I accelerate. But overall, it's been a fairly reliable car (it's never not started for me, etc.), and I've put a lot of miles on it. However, a few of the "little" problems along the way have really annoyed me. I have a friend who has about the same miles as me on a 2003 Honda Civic, and she hasn't had to do any maintenance other then oil changes, and brake pads, etc."

Good Car...but boring

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I would tell anyone looking for a inexpensive, reliable car to take a look at the Corolla. The styling is pretty bland, and it doesn't have much power, but gets great gas mileage. Not the most comfortable car to drive, but reliability and resale value make up for a lot of its shortcomings."