2003 Toyota Corolla

Based on 1397 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

GREAT OVERALL CAR

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

""The car is really great, nice looks and handling, fun to drive, spacious inside. I totally recommend this car." I almost forgot 40MPG!!!!"

Been a fantastic car 11 years and going.

By on Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, turning, parking, price"

Cons: "seats, front leg room"

"I owned this car from purchase in 2003. I replaced the O2 sensor twice, my biggest gripe about the car. My rating is based upon the price range compared to similar autos. I do not give lower numbers because it was a cheaper car. It has run fantastic for years. I still get 40 mpg and I have lost a little power in the engine. I go through a little oil, but it does not drip or blow oil out the exhaust. It can have a little better seat quality to it since I have had numerous back surgeries. This car has been fantastic and I might fix the oil issue in the old engine, then give it to my Niece for She wants it now. I would rate this for any one that wants great gas mileage for themselves or a family member."

Best car ever -- Corollas are best

By on Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pros: "Great price, reliability, handles well"

Cons: "Pretty basic but fun"

"I have owned 2 Corollas -- a 1994 and a 2008 and have always felt safe never worrying about breaking down. Reliable, basic, great ride. Next car will be a Corolla or Camry."

Great car

By on Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, pretty nimble"

Cons: "Seriously, can't think of any,"

"I purchased this car from Hertz about 10 years ago, it had 25k on it. I have put 100k on it myself,and have only had it in the shop, for anything other than maintenance, once. (Oxygen sensor problem). I love this little guy, reliable, looks good, fits me like a glove. Additionally it has a lot of trunk room for a small car. I have other more expensive vehicles, but I find myself hopping in my Corolla more often than not. I am looking to get at least 200k out of this guy. If you need transportation and can find one of these that has been maintained, buy it."

2007 Toyota Corolla - a great car

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Complete reliability"

The right side is far worse.

"This review may be a eulogy. I truly hope it is not, however. I was in a serious accident with my 2007 Corolla on Sunday 8 Sep. I was hit by a BMW 700 on my left side, which pushed me into the path of a BMW SUV, which hit me on my right side. The Corolla sustained considerable damage, but what is important is this: my wife, my dog and I came away without a scratch. The Corolla sustained less damage than the BMW SUV. I am now awaiting the report from the adjuster, and I truly wish he will not total the car. If I can, I will gladly have it repaired and use it for many years to come. I am a maintenance fanatic, I must admit, but the 2007 Toyota Corolla is such a great car that I am happy to keep it in top shape."

The right side is far worse.