1997 Toyota Corolla

Based on 449 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Really Great Car!

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"I've had this car for 90,000 miles. It feels like new. I've trained my teens to drive on it. It handles great, gets great gas mileage. It's reliable and responsive. Great, great car!"

Outstanding car!

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have 115K miles on an awesome Corolla DX. My car has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. It is fuel-efficient, yet comfortable and extremely reliable, having never let me down. I have, in all the years I have owned it, only performed usual maintenance on my Corolla, replacing tires, battery, etc. and everything works. The car looks new and I always receive compliments on this awesome car."

By on Tuesday, December 18, 2007

By on Monday, December 17, 2007

"I HAD, and I stress HAD my Corolla for almost 11 years until my son put it out of commission! Yes he wrecked it and I was sooo sick! This is one of the best cars that I have ever own. Very reliable, comfortable, and easy on gas. I had over 200,000 miles on it and bought it brand new with only 120 test driven miles to start. Since the fender bender, I feel like I have lost a part of my family. RIP!"

affordable reliability

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Owned this car for 8 years and have spent less than $100.00 a year in unexpected maintenance. I have replaced tires, brakes, battery and the timing belt (manufacturer recommended but likely not necessary). This car is cheap to own, easy on gas, starts every morning, and I've never added a drop of oil. Not the best starter when temps get below -20 F but that only happens 1 or 2 times a year for some of us. Still rides great and comfortable on long trips. Has plenty of power. There's a reason no one ever trades these in."