1996 Toyota Corolla

Based on 449 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Most reliable Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, October 28, 2007

"i have a corolla 95 for 3 years, when i bought it it haved 160000 miles and now it have 175000 miles, i just change oil and put gas, this car is a gas saver and had never give me any problem. Those cars are GOOG."

Bambi

By on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"I bought my 1997 Corolla used with 86,000 miles on it, drove it for 3 years got hit 4 times and fixed it back up again all 4 times. My first accident the other car was totalled, the 2nd accident caused more damage to the truck than my car and the others the same deal. None of these were my fault - I wouldn't recommend driving a sand colored car in the desert. Other than the color, this car held up very well and was VERY reliable. I sold the car to my brother a year and a half ago and it was totaled today. Bambi has been through 5 accidents and still managed to hold up pretty well. I loved this car and would recommend it to anyone as a first time driver's car!"

100 Stars for Reliability and Quality

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"I have owned my '96 corolla for over 5 years and all I've ever had to do, aside from regular maintainance, was to change the starter and timing belt once. I got it with 32k miles on it and now it has well over 120k. It got me safely through my horrible teenage driving years, and has been good and reliable to my husband and myself for over 4 years. I can't belive how lucky I am to have had such a wonderful car for so long!!!! I would recommend Toyota to ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2007

best car i have owned

By on Monday, October 15, 2007

"I bought my 95 Corolla brand new, it has 172000 miles. It has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. Very low maintenance, Everything still operates, radio, power windows, etc. I would love another one but I hate to let go of this one since there is nothing wrong. If you're looking to buy a new car, buy a Toyota. I know I will."