1994 Toyota Corolla

Based on 449 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

Will outlast your patience-

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Bought new with 2 miles on odometer and drove all of 210k miles with no incidents. Was supposed to be for a couple of years before I bought something I really wanted. Almost 14 years, a marriage, and two kids later, it is the only one that remains from before my marriage and is the envy of my wife! I am slowly being worked on over the years by my wife to get rid of it and finally it seems to be working as I am starting to yearn for another car. Still get 34/45 mpg, runs and looks great, will not die! Will have to say good bye soon - a heartbreaker indeed!"

best deal

By on Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, excellent response, easy to park"

Cons: "no interval wipers, no cruise control"

"I bought this car in 2004. My brother said it wouldn't last and I paid too much for it ($8000). I've only had to do a few repairs such as brakes, oil pan gasket and head gasket. This car has never let me down, never left me stranded. Since I'm only 5'2", this car is the perfect size for me. The body is still in pretty good condition with minimal rust. It's not the car for everyone; my husband calls it 'the go-cart' but I love it! I'm going to be trading it in on a slightly larger car, that he can enjoy driving as well and I'll be sad to see it go. I expect to see it driving around town for a long time to come. Great little car!"

very reliable one owner car!

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "Good gas mileage, very reliable"

"Good gas mileage, very reliable (225,000 miles so far!),no major repairs!Drove it myself for 14 years, then trusted it with my two children."

Best Car I Ever Owned this is my third car.

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Wonderful to drive, great price."

Cons: "No cd player or cassette player."

"Top vehicle ever. Never had any large maintenance problems, kept it oiled, gassed,a dent on back fender, roofing material over drivers seat has split. Needs a minor paint job. Car is great on gas."

18 years old and still runs well!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "2 cup holders that don't fit modern cups"

"My family bought this car used many years ago. I learned to drive on it and later received it as a graduation gift. She's had her share of problems, all related to standard wear and tear. 18 years old and she's never failed an emissions test. I can still get 400 miles to the tank all highway driving and about 300 off highway. I don't treat her the way a car enthusiast might. She's a bit beat, but continues to run well. The only reason I'm considering a new car is because she hit the 200,000 mark and needs a lot of routine repairs that cost more than she's worth. I promised I'd run her into the ground and I plan to do the same with my next Corolla. It's a wonderful car and will easily last a long time."