2004 Toyota Celica

9.4

Based on 474 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Fantastic Car

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2009

"One of the best cars I've ever owned. 2000 GTS 6spd. Drove from Maine to Key West several times, Out to California and back, have owned it for 5 yrs, around 60000 miles & consistently averaged 37 mpg hgwy. It's never needed more than average maintenance & even that has been sparse. Belt change once, oil, brakes, etc... the usual. I've owned 3 accords, a Del Sol, Escape, escort, stealth... this car was a pleasure to own! ps. She also loves to be pushed... hit around 5500 RPM's and you'll see what I mean... redlines in high 7000's."

Best Car I've ever owned!!

By on Monday, February 9, 2009

"I bought this car in January 01 as a certified used vehicle with 20,000 miles on it. I have never had to do anything with it machanically except keep the oil changed every 3-5000 miles. It now has 131000 miles on it and I'm on my 3rd set of tires. It still has all the get up and go it had 8 years ago and still is the best looking car on the highway!! I wouldn't trade it for the world! When the engine finally dies, I will put another engine it! I may just keep this car forever!"

My dream Car

By on Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Awsome car i dont regret buying at all. Wouldnt trade it for anything. Bought brand new in 05' and only replacement i had to make is new rear windshield wiper blade."

Fun, Hot and Reliable

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"I've had my Celica for 7 years now - best vehicle I've ever had - Reliable, Fun and amazing on Gas Milage. Not much interior room, but that's perfect if you're single or have no kids. After driving this car, I'll never own an American car and would recommend this or any Toyota to everyone."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"This car is great. Interior is nicely designed, exterior even better. Very solid car, everything looks great about it. Performance is just as good. May not be the fastest car out there but it's good enough for me. And for it's speed it gets very good mileage. Handling is superb. Everything about this car is great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Celica near Honolulu. See local deals