1994 Toyota Celica

Based on 197 Ratings for the 1994 - 1999 models.

I love this car

By on Friday, March 12, 2010

"I bought my 1995 Celica new and this little car has never let me down. I get over 40mpg and it has plenty of get up and go. It corners like an expensive sports car and I have never had any repair except for routine maint. Most of all I feel safe in her on city or highway, it handles so good and looks good body has held up amazingly well for a 15 year old car would recommend this car to anyone"

Classic sports ride without the gas headaches

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Pros: "True low sports ride...you feel the road...handles well, fun to drive and be seen."

Cons: "Slow accellerations onto beltway, better to wait than to accelerate in front of traffic."

"Purchased this 99' new and still gong strong in 2011. NO major problems during ownership. Changed front seats, due to leather wearing out on driver side. No other cosmetic troubles and never an engine trouble. I changed the oil and filters on time. Handles well; but, don't excell on beltway well. (4 cyl) Drove from MD to DC everyday (6 day week)for work till 2003. This car turns heads, if the body is kept up and mine was."

Awesome

By on Saturday, April 4, 2009

"I have owned my little Celica since the day it rolled off the lot for the first time in 1995. Only had 12 miles on it when we left. It now has 189,000 and has faithfully carried me through snow, rain and heat with not one problem. All I ever had to do was change the oil every 3000 miles and do the maintenance schedule that came in the owners manual. It has been worth every cent I paid and then some. I wish Toyota still made these because I would buy another one today without any hesitation. I sold my little car today to a smiliing 18 yr old girl for her first car only because I know she will love it the rest of its miles just like I did it's first half of life and it wont let her down or break down on her."

8YEARS OWNER

By on Thursday, July 31, 2008

"This car i still owned and it has beign a great car never let me stranded i drove it all ove the place, i have about 300k miles now."

LOVE IT

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I love my car. Its fantastic on gas, runs great. Sporty, fun to drive and happy with it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Celica near Honolulu. See local deals