2012 Toyota Camry

Based on 378 Ratings for the 2012 - 2017 models.

By on Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pros: "Pricepoint, quality, reliability"

Cons: "Tad loud on the highway but expected"

"This is my first Toyota and I must say that we are impressed overall. I was returning from a deployment and needed to buy a car ASAP. The 2014s were on closeout and I found a Camry SE with basically no options. It's been a great car thus far. No issues to report and it has been a solid car."

Good value for the money

By on Sunday, July 28, 2013

Pros: "Stable on the highway when passing the bigrigs"

Cons: "Cheep tires"

"Purchased the vehicle new (Camry SE) in January of 2013. I drive a good bit so I quickly rack up miles on a vehicle. Fuel mileage has been good. The lowest mileage that it has given was 25 mpg, this was sitting in heavy stop and go traffic. Most of the time it averages 28 to 30 mpg commuting to and from work. The only thing that I can complain about is the tires, they seem as if they are low quality (cheep) and generate some road noise. Other than that the car has been great."

Great Reliability, medcore comfort

By on Friday, July 7, 2017

Pros: "Reliability, roomy"

Cons: "Seat cushioning not holding up"

"This is my 2nd camry bought brand new off the dealers lot, year 2012, my previous car was a year 2000 Camry. This car has been extremely reliable throughout the entire time, reliable enough to a point where it has never let me down even once or brought up any issue at all other than needing regular maintenance (tires, brakes, filters, engine oils, normally expected stuff..) If you need a reliable and comfortable (relatively) transportation, this will do. Driver seat is a weak point. I am 6 3 and about 190 lbs, so my bottom is about normally sized and not every heavy, the seat is very weak in the way it is not holding up against my body weight very well. I have started seeing the cushioning going out of shape and started getting beaten down and soften out, especially on the left side where I slide in and out of the car via. My dads 2004 Camry had much better, reliable cushioning in the seats and are not out of shape after 240k miles of driving, and they are not any less comfortable. So in that regards, Toyota has not grown better over the years. The car is well made, but not extremely comfy for a guy thats 6 3. If you drive for an extended period of time, you might have back pain and other discomfort. Overall this is not a bad car. Good Purchase."

I love my new camry

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable. sharp looking car"

Cons: "the price of any cars these days is out ragous"

"I bought the 2014.5 se sport+ and it is a really sharp looking car"

Nothing but satisfaction

By on Thursday, May 18, 2017

Pros: "Ride comfort, Interior, Safe, quaity"

Cons: "seats are a tad bit firm but i got used to it."

"The 2014 Camry XLE is a Lexus inside of a Toyota. When you pay a little more you get a little but more. Everything is soft touch on the interior and there isnt much hard plastic inside the car. The panels are wood. Although it is not real wood, it still looks very classy. On the exterior its a very calm looking car. The lines are somewhat sharp but it doesnt scream aggressive. The 2014 Camry was built for the older gentleman. The ride and comfortabiliy is quite smooth if not smoother than the competitors. I did drive the Accord and the ride comfort was roughly the same. I recommend this car to everyone. (the xle)"