2011 Toyota Camry

Based on 1654 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I WOULD NOT BUY THIS

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"own 07 se model 4 cycl.rode smooth 1st couple of mths then the car started shaking when you put it in reverse.shacks&knocks when you turn the air on mats have nearly caused me 3 wrecks yet they wont replace them the car has had issues with idling and poor excelleration the matience lights stay on & dealer just resets it exemation lights stays on carpets hve come aparts on edges of car not accurate gas milieage"

Extremely Impressed

By on Monday, May 12, 2008

"I have a 2007 Camry Hybrid which I purchased in 2006. I have 57000 miles on it and it still rides like a new vehicle. I average between 35.7 and 41 miles per gallon in mixed driving."

Outstanding!

By on Sunday, April 20, 2008

"Great car! Traded an Avalon for the Camry Hybrid and noticed very little difference in comfort. In 3 weeks of mixed highway and city driving, I am averaging just over 37 mpg, and on a long highway stretch after refilling the tank, I was able to get 39.7 mpg! I'm told the best mileage comes after 3k miles, so if it gets even better, I'll be really happy. It's also fun to "learn" to drive smarter and enhance the already great gas mileage. Overall, a very safe, smooth, quiet (luxury car ride) and economical car that I'd recommend to everyone."

Milage May Vary, Great Upside Potential!

By on Thursday, March 27, 2008

"We purchased an '08 Camry Hybrid over a year ago and couldn't be happier. The primary driver is a very "spirited" one whose previous vehicles were sports cars. Despite their aggressive driving, they've averaged 36 MPG over 22,000 miles. Driving the same routes but far more gently, I usually achieve 43 MPG in all but the coldest winter months."

By on Thursday, January 10, 2008

"i Constantly get compliments on my car. i have had it since August, 2006 and i still get compliments at the gas station or wherever. i have the 4cyl. SE model in black. a lot of people still mistake my car for a lexus. it has limo tint and 20inch rims and it looks remarkable. the black leather seats are fabulous and VER COMFORTABLE. i had a chevy malibu prior to this car. it was hard for me to find an affordable car as comfy as my malibu. my camry is pretty darn close! this car is very reasonably priced. i got mine for just over 23K. it is comfortable and the quality is amazing. i am impressed because so many new cars today are just poorly made. i love my toyota! i would probably reccommend getting the 6cyl. my car is sluggish and too heavy for the small engine. the gas mileage is not what i expected (they told me i'd get 35mpg highway) but it is still decent. overall, i am very happy with my car. i see some people have had broblems, but i have not. i guess i am one of the lucky ones so far!"

CAMRY 2007 review

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"The issues with the lag in accelleration of the 4 cylinder makes it feel like the old turbo lag and is a HUGE safety issue when attempting to pull onto a highway. The transmission kicking down whenever the car is drifting downhill is really annoying and completely unexpected from a toyota. Toyota is not standing up to either of these issues which is even more unexpected."

Typical Toyota

By on Friday, August 31, 2007

"In a nutshell, whatever you read in the car magazines and Consumer Reports is true. It's very reliable, sluggish at times (4-cyl), seats are uncomfortable especially over long trips (4000miles /month). Quality is cheap. HOWEVER, EVERYTHING WORKS WELL AND IS DURABLE."

Great-but dissapointing gas milage

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Pros: "reliable"

Cons: "poor gas milage"

"Love the car. Very reliable. Had a recall on motor which was fixed. Unfortunately until the recall was done the car only got 26-27MPG. Now it gets 28-29 MPG, 30 on a great day which is still too low in my mind and is the only real complaint I have about the car. The car is a 4cyl and I feel it should be getting 30-33 MPG. I do have good tires on it which are designed for the HWY which aided in getting the 28-29 MPG."

I have had this car since late 2010. MPG 32-35.

By on Tuesday, December 15, 2015

"I have had this car since late 2010. The miles are about 95% road miles averaging 32-35 mpg. Just put on 4 new tires, service on the car was one when ever it was called for. The interior is cloth, automatic transmission, satellite radio and Bluetooth ready. This is a great car for in town or on the road. Car is in Salina, KS"

Perfect car - style, ride, smartwise.

By on Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pros: "comfort, ride, gas/mile"

"Need the proper tires on this vehicle even though front-wheel drive. I grew up on a high hill, getting up with my SE Camry in the winter months of New England, still proved a 6 out 10 for confidence in making it up. Otherwise, I LOVE my Camry! She's been good to me for 108K!"