2011 Toyota Camry

Based on 1649 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I LOVE my camry

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, has kept it's value, minimal repairs."

"I bought my car in Fall of 2006, it's a 2007 Camry. I have enjoyed this car very much. I have only had minimal issues: some routine brake wear and have had to replace the tires twice, which I think is a lot for only 65,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is very comfortable, I love the sun roof and stereo. The only issues that it has had is a small hiss from one of the windows which sounds like it is not closed tightly, and a mildew odor when I first start the air conditioner after the winter (I replace the filter for this). Everything else is great; it starts right up on very cold mornings, has been very reliable, it heats up and cools down very quickly, it has kept it's value, has nice pickup on the highway. I have put minimal money into it for maintenance and repairs. I can't think of anything bad about it. I will very likely be buying another in the Fall"

It's a great car!

By on Saturday, June 25, 2016

"I've owned two Toyota Camrys, an '01 and a '10 and they have both been very reliable cars. I like the look of the '10 better than the new models they've come out with. It gets great gas mileage and is inexpensive to maintain."

Hasn't missed a beat

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, awesome JBL audio on Hybrid, sensible."

Cons: "Anonymous looks, strange brakes, sensible."

"Our 2007 Camry Hybrid has done everything you would expect of a Camry - transported us around with no drama or a single mechanical fault. I've been constantly (and pleasantly) surprised by its performance over the years. Maybe because it's a "boring old Camry" (and a Hybrid) my expectations were low in that regard, but it's actually very quick. The Hybrid engine and CVT give it great acceleration from a standing start, and I've surprised many a vehicle who's driver saw the Hybrid badge and thought they could blow me off the road. No, it's not sports car exciting of course, but it's also not completely devoid of performance when needed. The interior is largely generic and plastic, but everything is laid out well. The Hybrid does come with the JBL 5-disc sound system, which is extremely good - possibly the best in-car audio I've heard. As for the Hybrid fuel economy, well it makes a difference obviously. However it's not a night and day difference, and it can also be a little random at times; I've driven hard and been rewarded with an "excellent" rating when I arrived, and driven like every drop of fuel counts and somehow got poor mileage. A lot of things can effect the MPG rating, so don't expect miracles. Downsides? The brakes (regenerative) can feel a little weird at times, occasionally needing a more forceful press than you're expecting. It's not much fun in the back if you're very tell as the front seats have a hard plastic covering on the back, which is painful if your knees are touching. You also lose some trunk space in the Hybrid due to the battery. Bottom line; for getting from A to B with no issues whatsoever, you can't go wrong with a Camry. It's also not quite as dull getting there as you expected either."

Perpetual Motion Machine w/ Electric Turbo Assist

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, Cool Features, Electric Turbo Assist"

Cons: "Not a Masserati. Or Jaguar. But it IS a Lexus."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

"This is the most amazing car I have ever owned (and I am quite the gearhead!). Bought it new off the lot, and it NEVER needs repair, except for the usual: tires, brakes, oil changes, etc. After 9 years, it still looks and drives like new. We get a consistent 34 mph, City and Highway combined. I stay out of the Gas Station, out of the Repair Shop, and my money stays IN my pocket! Interior is adjustable and comfortable, and looks just as good as the day I bought it. Loads of bells & whistles - bluetooth phone, nav, CD and Display are all great. The Electric Turbo Assist (which is never listed as a feature, I don't know why) kicks 12 batteries of power into your acceleration when merging on to the freeway or getting out of a tight traffic spot. It doesn't get better than this."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

"I drove my Camry for 8 years and had no mechanical problems. It drove great! The car did get regular maintenance. Today I hit a deer with the car and totaled the car. I will buy another Camry."

Very Good car.

By on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pros: "Good gas mileage, has get up & go."

Cons: "Has some blemishes on body."

"Only work done was a few recalls & reg. maintenance. It's been a good car. Just want a newer car with less miles."

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

good car

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "good mileage, fun to drive for sure, truly a family car, reliable, great price too.."

Cons: "that stupid noise I had deal with.."

"Toyota has always been my favorite so far. However, with my latest buy with toyota camry everything else is great or near to the perfect for price. But lately, I have found a weird noise generating in the car. It comes and goes...So, I took it to the toyota dealer. They checked it and told me it was seat belt. But i know it wasn't the seat belt making that creepy noise..Then had to go again but still they couldn't fix it. I am very disappointed with that....thinking about changing the dealer....they even told me play music if I hear that noise..I didn't expect this from them..."