2011 Toyota Camry

Based on 1651 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I LOVE my camry

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, has kept it's value, minimal repairs."

"I bought my car in Fall of 2006, it's a 2007 Camry. I have enjoyed this car very much. I have only had minimal issues: some routine brake wear and have had to replace the tires twice, which I think is a lot for only 65,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is very comfortable, I love the sun roof and stereo. The only issues that it has had is a small hiss from one of the windows which sounds like it is not closed tightly, and a mildew odor when I first start the air conditioner after the winter (I replace the filter for this). Everything else is great; it starts right up on very cold mornings, has been very reliable, it heats up and cools down very quickly, it has kept it's value, has nice pickup on the highway. I have put minimal money into it for maintenance and repairs. I can't think of anything bad about it. I will very likely be buying another in the Fall"

It's a great car!

By on Saturday, June 25, 2016

"I've owned two Toyota Camrys, an '01 and a '10 and they have both been very reliable cars. I like the look of the '10 better than the new models they've come out with. It gets great gas mileage and is inexpensive to maintain."

Hasn't missed a beat

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "Reliable, awesome JBL audio on Hybrid, sensible."

Cons: "Anonymous looks, strange brakes, sensible."

"Our 2007 Camry Hybrid has done everything you would expect of a Camry - transported us around with no drama or a single mechanical fault. I've been constantly (and pleasantly) surprised by its performance over the years. Maybe because it's a "boring old Camry" (and a Hybrid) my expectations were low in that regard, but it's actually very quick. The Hybrid engine and CVT give it great acceleration from a standing start, and I've surprised many a vehicle who's driver saw the Hybrid badge and thought they could blow me off the road. No, it's not sports car exciting of course, but it's also not completely devoid of performance when needed. The interior is largely generic and plastic, but everything is laid out well. The Hybrid does come with the JBL 5-disc sound system, which is extremely good - possibly the best in-car audio I've heard. As for the Hybrid fuel economy, well it makes a difference obviously. However it's not a night and day difference, and it can also be a little random at times; I've driven hard and been rewarded with an "excellent" rating when I arrived, and driven like every drop of fuel counts and somehow got poor mileage. A lot of things can effect the MPG rating, so don't expect miracles. Downsides? The brakes (regenerative) can feel a little weird at times, occasionally needing a more forceful press than you're expecting. It's not much fun in the back if you're very tell as the front seats have a hard plastic covering on the back, which is painful if your knees are touching. You also lose some trunk space in the Hybrid due to the battery. Bottom line; for getting from A to B with no issues whatsoever, you can't go wrong with a Camry. It's also not quite as dull getting there as you expected either."

An absolutely wonderful car

By on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pros: "Very reliable, stylish, comfortable, good on gas"

Cons: "Trunk space"

"A car is absolutely useless if it is not reliable, and this car has been absolutely nothing but reliable for the past ten year I have owned it. Low maintenance is required, as is for any car that you want to have last for a while. I have driven this all the way to California and everywhere in between. I love my car, as it is offers nothing but comfort. When the time comes to get a new car, which will not be anytime soon, I will absolutely get another Toyota Camry. I cannot stress more if you are thinking about purchasing one, you will not regret it."

Great fuel mileage!

By on Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pros: "Mileage, speed, nimbleness, reliability."

Cons: "Not very exciting styling, but I knew that."

"A car enthusiast impression of this car is that of a sedate sedan. Quite the opposite! This car has an excellent pick-up not expected on a small gas engine/electric motor combination. This translates to a pleasant driving experience on everyday commutes. It is a solid built reliable vehicle well worth its price. The interior is comfortable enough for four full size adults and more. The trunk is of decent size (remember that the batteries take a litlle trunk space). All in all, a great buy!"

Perpetual Motion Machine w/ Electric Turbo Assist

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "Dependable, Cool Features, Electric Turbo Assist"

Cons: "Not a Masserati. Or Jaguar. But it IS a Lexus."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

"This is the most amazing car I have ever owned (and I am quite the gearhead!). Bought it new off the lot, and it NEVER needs repair, except for the usual: tires, brakes, oil changes, etc. After 9 years, it still looks and drives like new. We get a consistent 34 mph, City and Highway combined. I stay out of the Gas Station, out of the Repair Shop, and my money stays IN my pocket! Interior is adjustable and comfortable, and looks just as good as the day I bought it. Loads of bells & whistles - bluetooth phone, nav, CD and Display are all great. The Electric Turbo Assist (which is never listed as a feature, I don't know why) kicks 12 batteries of power into your acceleration when merging on to the freeway or getting out of a tight traffic spot. It doesn't get better than this."

My Car is Briiliant White. Highly Reccomend this Paint Finish.

Very unhappy...

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I've purchased my 2007 Camry new in April 2006 when the new model first arrived. Love the styling, and the interior was simple and functional. However, it wasn't long before I realized how big a mistake I made in my first Toyota purchase. I went on their name, and am very unhappy. The transmission is terrible. I've read so many complaints, and all are valid. It won't shift when needed, and takes to long to decide.. by that time it's too late and it drops two gears and you get the surge of 5k rpms of madness. It's terrible with the AC on as well. It slides from gear to gear and you'll see the tach. jump up and stay there a second or two before in lurches into the next gear. Pulling into traffic can be very dangerous and on a few occasions I've had to pull out of traffic to avoid getting rear-ended as the Camry just wouldn't accelerate. I've had problems with my brakes since 20k miles, and at 65k miles they are still a problem after being in the shop 4 times. Now it's on my dime and I just spent $500 to stop a grinding noise in the back. I've had to replace the back strut (warranty) in the first few months, and now at 65k miles my front struts are leaking. I live in Florida, and drive all highway... smooth roads, so there should be no excuse for failing struts this early. I'm just so disappointed as I wanted this to be a car I kept for at least 150k miles, but for the last year or two I've just wanted to get rid of it. I will be replacing this Camry in the next few months, and unhappy about doing so. Boo hoo... :>)"

Take the bad with the good

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I've had the '07 4 cylinder automatic LE for 10 months. The positives: great gas mileage (31 mpg city, 36 mpg hwy); comfortable seats (nice road trips); attractive body lines, spacious rear seat and trunk; easy to see and use console and plenty of cubbies; great handling, even on snowy, slushy roads. The negatives: constant transmission shifts (especially at certain speeds) and some hesitation on initial acceleration; squeaky dash (especially when cold); a little difficult to reverse because it's hard to see over the box shaped trunk. Also, I'm concerned about the longevity of the fabric seats - they don't seem that durable."

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

"I drove my Camry for 8 years and had no mechanical problems. It drove great! The car did get regular maintenance. Today I hit a deer with the car and totaled the car. I will buy another Camry."

Very Good car.

By on Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pros: "Good gas mileage, has get up & go."

Cons: "Has some blemishes on body."

"Only work done was a few recalls & reg. maintenance. It's been a good car. Just want a newer car with less miles."