2010 Toyota Camry

Based on 1646 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Perfect car - style, ride, smartwise.

By on Sunday, March 8, 2015

Pros: "comfort, ride, gas/mile"

"Need the proper tires on this vehicle even though front-wheel drive. I grew up on a high hill, getting up with my SE Camry in the winter months of New England, still proved a 6 out 10 for confidence in making it up. Otherwise, I LOVE my Camry! She's been good to me for 108K!"

Hybrid Camry - great mpg, plastic bumper

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Gas milage"

Cons: "Plastic bumper"

"Love my Camry hybrid, 35 mpg. Disappointed on plastic front bumper already cracked and falling off ..."

Absolutely a pleasure to own and drive. No problem

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Quietness, Mileage, Reliability."

Cons: "Wish the radio was same quality as our 2011 Prius"

"I'm in my 70's and have driven many many vehicles and owned most of them. I usually sell/trade them after 100,000 miles. Believe it or not, I haven't even looked under the hood and in fact I don't know where the latch is. We get 36++MPG around town. On an interstate with two people, the back seat loaded PLUS the trunk loaded, driving about 70 = 38-39MPG. If you drop down to about 68mph you'll have over forty. I've never driven it UNloaded so don't know what I'd get if I were alone on an interstate at 70mph. Never any problems - just routine maintenance."

Best I've ever owned !!

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Everything about this Toyota is professional !!!!!"

Cons: "Nothing !!!!"

"I've driven this 2007 Toyota almost 200,000 miles and have had absolutely no trouble whatsoever. Routine oil changes, tires, and breaks are all I've had done. I can't believe the value of this automobile !!! 10 stars all the way !!!"

Best car I've ever owned.

By on Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pros: "Everything."

Cons: "None experienced"

"In every category, the 2011 Camry is the best car I've ever owned: reliability superior, great appearance, trim and features, rides quietly, a dream to drive. I'm in my 70s, and a Toyota Camry is the car I plan to drive on out!"

A great value for the money spent. Very reliable

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Road noise"

"A great value for the money spent. Very reliable car. Great gas mileage at 30 MPG on the road even with high mileage. A joy to drive."

WOW.. 1st Time Toyota OWNER-- WE LOVE IT!!!! :)

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "GREAT PRICE, Value, Reputation, Maintence history."

Cons: "Wish steering wheel went up a little higher... :("

"What a FUN car to drive! It handles nice, quiet & is very comfortable, Did I mention FAST??? It has great pickup. We are looking forward to the minimal maintenance needed for this car. We are averaging 19 mpg city. The brakes are a little different than what we are used to. Wish the steering wheel could go up just a little more and the seat could go back just a little bit more.. so close..but it hits my right upper thigh on the steering wheel almost every time I get into the car, the best seat position: is all the way down, all the way back & the seat tilted just a little to make an easy & not such a tight entrance. I am 6 ft tall, I have great legroom once I can get into the car. FUN CAR.. GREAT Handling.. we enjoy the ride... Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Put over 500 miles on the car in the first week we got it.. zippy car..."

Camry or sports car?

By on Monday, July 8, 2013

Pros: "ALL of them"

Cons: "Not a BMW or Me be"

"271hp 4dr pwr seat fully functional sports car in sheeps clothing!!! For the money!! a cheaper alternative. Rocket ship fast,capable of smoking the Tires, with 22/29 MPG for me 35K + buy a used one AND you have a happy wife, & a fun ride!!"

air noise, bad sound system, soft ride, raddles

By on Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pros: "good highway MPG"

Cons: "see below"

"own an 04 camry --it is much more quiet, softer ride, better handling, better quality--would not buy 2010 again, disappointed in air noise, dash rattles, handling"

Really like my car.

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "Like the body style, size, ease of handling."

Cons: "Ample leg room in front and back."

"I was offered an early lease termination(I had leased a 2009 Toyota Corolla)and was offered this pre-owned certified vehicle.I like the body style. I like the way the car handles. I really like the size--not too big, not too small."

Great Car for everyday use

By on Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pros: "reliability , comfort, handling"

Cons: "None to speak of"

"The Toyota Camry XLE V6 is just a super reliable car. I came from a Lexus ES 350 and it is almost as nice as driving the Lexus - With the V6 the power is great and the ride is super smooth. I am looking to get the next model and pass this one to my daughter. Even better Toyota offered 0% financing for 60 months. So how can you beat free money. I hope I can score the same deal on the new model. I haven't begun looking yet, but if the process goes as easy as the first car, I am looking forward to it. I originally looked at the same vehicle with the 4 Cylinder but after driving the V6 and seeing the MPG on the sticker, I couldn't resist. I average almost 33 MPG on the highway and 25 MPG around town. All this and it runs on Regular gas, which the Lexus did not. Also Toyota gives you free service for 2 years so the car is a dream to own. Now I know why its the best selling car in the USA."

Best Car

By on Monday, July 9, 2012

Pros: "Price, effeciency, quailty"

Cons: "hybrid battery makes sound when braking"

"I absolutely love this car! By far the best car I have ever owned! Gas mileage is out of this world for a car of this size! I had an Acura before this and it guzzled gas like no other, and this one I fill up maybe once every three weeks! The power that this car put to the pavement is amazing considering it is a hybrid (200 hp combined!). Great get up and go for freeway entry and passing!"

Very economical and easy to handle, great car!

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "the 4 cylinder will not be as strong as a v6"

"I've had this car for almost a year and i have not had any problems. It is VERY economical on fuel - 33MPG!"

Great traveling car

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

"This was the first model year for the Camry Hybrid and I am very glad I bought one. Its performance has been top notch, great gas mileage, no problems whatsoever. It's got all the comfort of a Camry and the little touches that make Toyotas my brand of choice (the quiet, the heft, the reliability). Love this car! AND it will be paid off in two months!"

Good solid car with great handling

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Handling, looks, reliability"

Cons: "Glare on radio screen"

"Great looking solid performing car. I have the SE with sports package: steering wheel, spoilers, et. Real sweet looking car. The steering is responsive and handling is tight, A nice sporty feel. I would compare handling to Mazda6. My 4cyl has plenty of pick up and go. I have noticed that the auto transmission or engine seem to have trouble at time when it downshifted while going down a slight incline. Not a big deal but noticeable. A couple annoyances: leg room for driver is a little tight on right side. I'm 5' 11" and my leg rests at bad place against inside frame by shifter. Another annoyance is when sunroof cover is open, there is usually a glare on the radio screen making it impossible to see the letters. They just need to change the angle a bit. Overall I love this car and would buy it again."

Love it

By on Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"absolutely love my Camry. Will probably trade in for another. I travel a lot and get to drive numerous cars, but haven't found one I like as much."

good car

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "good mileage, fun to drive for sure, truly a family car, reliable, great price too.."

Cons: "that stupid noise I had deal with.."

"Toyota has always been my favorite so far. However, with my latest buy with toyota camry everything else is great or near to the perfect for price. But lately, I have found a weird noise generating in the car. It comes and goes...So, I took it to the toyota dealer. They checked it and told me it was seat belt. But i know it wasn't the seat belt making that creepy noise..Then had to go again but still they couldn't fix it. I am very disappointed with that....thinking about changing the dealer....they even told me play music if I hear that noise..I didn't expect this from them..."

Camry is a Great Car

By on Sunday, May 8, 2011

"I had the '05 Base Camry with a manual trans and got 240K from it. The new 2011 version still has everything I need as a big-time highway commuter. Comfort, quiet, power, reliable, good mpg. I drive in the Mts. so prefer the manual trans and it's hard to find a stick in a mid-sized quiet sedan like the Camry. This car is seen everywhere of course but that's why you want it - everyone knows how to fix it and parts always available. Base model still has a couple quirks - no keyless entry and only one power plug. Got those at BestBuy for $200 and the car now has everything I want. Got mine for 18K at 0% - a deal..."

Gas Gusseler

By on Saturday, April 30, 2011

"For a 4 cyclinder engine, it gets terrible gas milage. The air conditioner drains the performance of the engine. I truely regret buying the 2011 cambry as I got better mileage from both the Malabu and Impala Chevies with 6 cycliner engines. It will not match the claims of the dealers."

Best Car I've EVER owned

By on Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"I've owned a Chevy Beretta, Honda Accord, Plymouth Voyager, Honda Civic, Hyundai Sante Fe and this Toyota Camry. Out of all the cars I've owned, this has been overall the cheapest to maintain as well as the most reliable. I would buy another Toyota in a heartbeat! It's a great car. That's why there are so many on the road."

Very pleased at 90 days

By on Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Needing to do a lease I had about decided on a Sonata. But when it came right to it, the 2010's were not available at the Hyundai dealership for lease. The '11's were, but the lower model (that might have worked for us) hurt my wife's back. In the meantime, Toyota was "in the news" and were offering major concessions to stimulate business....so, I began to look at Toyota. The end result was an LE 4 A/T -- got it for under $300 a month with only one month down payment. Leather and nice wheels set it off. So far I am pleased with it in the most important areas. Style, ride, stability, agility, and economy. (20 city 30+ hyw). I love the sound of the doors closing -- thunk....not clunk. It just feels very refined. I was not sure of a 4 cylinder as I had driven to 2010 Camry 4, and felt it was slow compared to the Hyundai. This new 2.5 engine with the 6 speed tranny is wonderful. Silky smooth and always enough power!! I couldn't belive the difference. So, three months in I'm a "Happy Camper". If I can name a con, it would be the cruise doesn't hold the speed in down hill driving. Be careful. No trip computer or visor lights or memory seats (can be had on the XLE but I wanted to stay below $25K and did. But I did get the leather and sound package which DOES help eleminate road noise. I can certainly recomend this car."

Great car!

By on Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Have owned my 2009 Camry for 2 years and have found it the best-for-the-money sedan I've ever owned. It is comfortable, reliable and has plenty of space for 4+ adults and their bags. The performance of the 4 cylinder base motor has also been a pleasant surprise. The car accelerates much faster than I expected from only a 4 and the gas mileage, especially on the highway, has been terrific."

Satisfied

By on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I have never owned a foreign car before, until the 2009 Camry I got in 7/08. Even with all the talk of Toyota's problems it is the best car I've owned. Mileage is great 35 to 36 miles per gallon. Only draw back is the traction in the snow and ice."

Very unhappy...

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I've purchased my 2007 Camry new in April 2006 when the new model first arrived. Love the styling, and the interior was simple and functional. However, it wasn't long before I realized how big a mistake I made in my first Toyota purchase. I went on their name, and am very unhappy. The transmission is terrible. I've read so many complaints, and all are valid. It won't shift when needed, and takes to long to decide.. by that time it's too late and it drops two gears and you get the surge of 5k rpms of madness. It's terrible with the AC on as well. It slides from gear to gear and you'll see the tach. jump up and stay there a second or two before in lurches into the next gear. Pulling into traffic can be very dangerous and on a few occasions I've had to pull out of traffic to avoid getting rear-ended as the Camry just wouldn't accelerate. I've had problems with my brakes since 20k miles, and at 65k miles they are still a problem after being in the shop 4 times. Now it's on my dime and I just spent $500 to stop a grinding noise in the back. I've had to replace the back strut (warranty) in the first few months, and now at 65k miles my front struts are leaking. I live in Florida, and drive all highway... smooth roads, so there should be no excuse for failing struts this early. I'm just so disappointed as I wanted this to be a car I kept for at least 150k miles, but for the last year or two I've just wanted to get rid of it. I will be replacing this Camry in the next few months, and unhappy about doing so. Boo hoo... :>)"

By on Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Greast car, great comfort. The media is messing with peoples brain."