2009 Toyota Camry

Based on 1653 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Love this car but..

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "Nice drive. Safe drive. Comfortable"

Cons: "Would buy this used, too"

"This model had some transmission issues. Most or all have been cured by the fact that the transmission had to be replaced. The replacement was under warranty. It's been perfect since then. I would definitely trust a used one. The reliability and response of the V6 is wonderful and a great safety feature. Great in snow, on highway and in town."

I Just Love This Car So Much!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable & Economical"

Cons: "Nothing Yet!"

"This car is so comfortable and economical. It's estimated MPG is 34, but I can easily get 35, 36 & sometimes 37 MPG. This is really a great car, especially for a family. I have the loaded model (leather, sunroof, heated seats, JB Nav & Bluetooth). Feels like a luxury car without the price tag. I purchased it for $16,500."

Good solid car with great handling

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "Handling, looks, reliability"

Cons: "Glare on radio screen"

"Great looking solid performing car. I have the SE with sports package: steering wheel, spoilers, et. Real sweet looking car. The steering is responsive and handling is tight, A nice sporty feel. I would compare handling to Mazda6. My 4cyl has plenty of pick up and go. I have noticed that the auto transmission or engine seem to have trouble at time when it downshifted while going down a slight incline. Not a big deal but noticeable. A couple annoyances: leg room for driver is a little tight on right side. I'm 5' 11" and my leg rests at bad place against inside frame by shifter. Another annoyance is when sunroof cover is open, there is usually a glare on the radio screen making it impossible to see the letters. They just need to change the angle a bit. Overall I love this car and would buy it again."

good car

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pros: "good mileage, fun to drive for sure, truly a family car, reliable, great price too.."

Cons: "that stupid noise I had deal with.."

"Toyota has always been my favorite so far. However, with my latest buy with toyota camry everything else is great or near to the perfect for price. But lately, I have found a weird noise generating in the car. It comes and goes...So, I took it to the toyota dealer. They checked it and told me it was seat belt. But i know it wasn't the seat belt making that creepy noise..Then had to go again but still they couldn't fix it. I am very disappointed with that....thinking about changing the dealer....they even told me play music if I hear that noise..I didn't expect this from them..."

best one yet

By on Saturday, January 29, 2011

"i have purchased toyota car,s and van's since 1985.with at least one or two each year.my wife has a 2011 avalon limted and i just purchased a 2011 camery. it has the four an what a nice sound it has. i never know that it running.just about the best one i have ever had."