1994 Toyota Camry

Based on 646 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

The car has never had a major problem.

By on Friday, September 2, 2016

Pros: "very dependable, comfortable, never wrecked."

Cons: "driver door handle needs repair"

"The car has always been maintained at the dealer. I just put $3500 into routine maintenance, four new tires, timing belt good, brakes very good, air conditioner good, inside clean. I have every record of repairs made on this car."

It's a Camry. nuf said.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

"These cars run foooooreeevvvver. They run so long you get sick of driving them. Almost never wears out. A car 19 years old that gets 35 plus miles to the gallon. If you can deal with accually driving a Camry instead of some "Cool" ride, this car is defantly best dollar value out there. Very undervalued. I recently drove from Houston to Portland, 2600 miles with gas north of $3 bucks a gallon. I did it in 3 days and for less than $400 bucks. The car never gave a moments trouble even after 14 hours staight driving. A great and very comfortable road car."

Reliability personified

By on Saturday, August 27, 2016

Reason: donated; can no longer drive

Pros: "Reliable"

"In the 22 years I owned this car not a bit of trouble. Of course, I did follow all the maintenance suggestions and had a reliable garage."

Very High Mileage - Still Ticking

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I bought this card used from a workplace colleague in August of 2005 with 287,500 miles on it. In two years, the odometer now reads 333,500. I change the oil every 3,000 miles and add oil in-between oil changes. I do not hesitate to take this car on a 200+ mile trip. It is dependable and just keeps on running."

Truly is Built to Last!

By on Monday, July 16, 2012

"I had bought the car used and it had about 138,000 miles on it. The (one) previous owner to the car stated that he only drove the car in town and tended to beat on it a little bit (fast accelerating, hard braking, etc). I had my mechanic check over EVERYTHING. He stated that no parts appeared over worn or needed replacement in the near future. At about 164,000 it was in a collision, which damaged the exhaust manifolds and broke the water pump, so coolant and oil would leak out. I was continually filling it with water and going through two quarts of oil a week. I was told to drive the car until it died, because I didn't have the money needed to fix it. I was told the engine would just up and die without warning. At 186,600 miles, I came into some money and really wanted to fix this car. I replaced all the gaskets, injectors, water pump, timing belt, and exhaust. I was told by the very same mechanic that I had another 200,000 miles left in this car. Really built to last. In other aspects of the car, I think the stock interior was very plain and simple, and would recommend custom seat covers and floor mats. The car has some serious get-up-and-go, and the braking system is very precise. The suspension needs a little work, however. BUT THIS IS STILL A REALLY NICE CAR!"