2013 Toyota Avalon

8.4

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2013 - 2018 models.

The Avalon is comfortable, roomy, quiet, reliable.

By on Friday, April 15, 2016

Pros: "A lot of car for the money"

Cons: "Lacking in excitement."

"We consistently achieve 31 mpg on the road and 22-24 in town. The car handles well, accelerates, brakes, corners with good agility. It is very roomy and quiet. In 3 years nothing has malfunctioned and the service agreement has taken care of all maintenance at no cost to us. The car is very fast, brakes well, corners surprisingly well for a large car and gets great mileage."

Nice styling.

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

"I've had my 2016 Toyota Avalon for 3 weeks. I bought the "entry level" XLE model. I bought it for the styling, price and, I hope, dependability. I previously owned a more extensively equipped Avalon for 14 years. I immediately noticed the ride was not as smooth as my older model and although the seats are leather, they are not as comfortable. I also noticed a lot of interior "short cuts" and that the road noise is much more noticeable. I use this car mostly for commuting to work, so didn't need the extra digital equipment. I would suggest that if you travel or do a lot of highway driving, you consider one of the higher end models. I like the car, but because I've had the experience of driving one of the more expensive offerings, I would compare all the Avalon models before you purchase one."

By on Sunday, December 25, 2011

"3000 plus miles avg 28.2 mpg overall. Smooth ride. 22 to 24 mpg around town 31-32 on highway at 70 mph. Everything works."

GREAT CAR

By on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"THIS HAS BEN A GREAT CAR GETTING A LITTLE USED AT THIS TIME. NOW I AM IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW ONE. WE ALL KNOW IT IS NOTHING LIKE A NEW ONE. GREAT CAR FOR LONG TRIPS. LOTS OF TRUNK SPACE. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE BACK SEATS RECLINE. OH, YES I HAVE TAKEN A SHORT RIDE IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY OWN CAR. YOU WILL LOVE IT."

Very nice car. Rides smoothly, easy to handle.

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive. rides very smoothly, very quiet."

Cons: "Back seats don't recline"

"2014 Avalon Premium. The only thing I don't like about my Avalon is the back seats don't recline so you can't haul much in the trunk. Who thinks to check those things when buying a car. Just take it for granted. Rides very smoothly, I don't notice much road noise but maybe a little more than my 2004 Camry XLE. Very roomy, big trunk! I have to climb in to vacuum it. LOL Seems like the navigation system isn't as good as my friends Ford Focus. Otherwise, I love my car."