2013 Toyota Avalon

8.4

Based on 173 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Nice styling.

By on Friday, June 17, 2016

"I've had my 2016 Toyota Avalon for 3 weeks. I bought the "entry level" XLE model. I bought it for the styling, price and, I hope, dependability. I previously owned a more extensively equipped Avalon for 14 years. I immediately noticed the ride was not as smooth as my older model and although the seats are leather, they are not as comfortable. I also noticed a lot of interior "short cuts" and that the road noise is much more noticeable. I use this car mostly for commuting to work, so didn't need the extra digital equipment. I would suggest that if you travel or do a lot of highway driving, you consider one of the higher end models. I like the car, but because I've had the experience of driving one of the more expensive offerings, I would compare all the Avalon models before you purchase one."

Very nice car. Rides smoothly, easy to handle.

By on Friday, July 15, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive. rides very smoothly, very quiet."

Cons: "Back seats don't recline"

"2014 Avalon Premium. The only thing I don't like about my Avalon is the back seats don't recline so you can't haul much in the trunk. Who thinks to check those things when buying a car. Just take it for granted. Rides very smoothly, I don't notice much road noise but maybe a little more than my 2004 Camry XLE. Very roomy, big trunk! I have to climb in to vacuum it. LOL Seems like the navigation system isn't as good as my friends Ford Focus. Otherwise, I love my car."

better than 2013Limited hybrid 58000 mi great mpg

By on Monday, June 6, 2016

Pros: "It is more fun than the 2013, I won't go further!"

Cons: "Better interior than 2013"

"My 2016 Hybrid Limited with safety package and great inside, and the ride is far superior to the 2013 limited hybrid the gas mpg is still 40 mpg and the reliability and problems were non-existant the seats are still harder than they need to be! The engine is much quieter than the 2013 and has more power, the auto emergency works fine and the dynamic radar cruise control works perfectly and the en-tune works better and easier to program, its a keeper"

Love this car

By on Friday, February 10, 2017

"Love the 2016 Touring so far. The comfort, quietness and handling of the car are my personal favorites. Was originally going with the base XLE but i am very happy with the touring model. Didnt really care for the navigation but i guess that was just a bonus. Also love how it would read out my text for me while i am driving if you connect your phone via bluetooth."

Smaller than my 2002 Avalon

By on Saturday, January 21, 2017

Pros: "Handling and Power"

Cons: "Road feel and cabin size"

"The 2014 is more of a sports tuned ride while the older Avalon (2002) was more of a big cruiser ride, the new car transmits more of the road while the older Avalon was more of a family car. This was obviously a decision by Toyota to make the car more sporty. Time will tell. I enjoy the handling of the car and the power of the V6 which is superior to the older Avalon. The ride is not as smooth as I mentioned above. I am a big guy 6 foot one inch and 220lbs and the driver side cabin is smaller than on the older 2002 so I have to contort myself to slide under the wheel. They should have made the wheel more adjustable for big guys. All said I do enjoy the car but I might test drive others before buying again."