2010 Toyota Avalon

9.3

Based on 575 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

This car saved my life.

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe"

"I was in an accident with a 2006 Avalon and was T-boned at 55mph and walked away. All safety equipment worked as designed and am so happy I'm going to get another one soon. THANKS TOYOTA."

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, May 7, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, luxurious, attractive"

Cons: "Lacked some Limited features"

"We love all of the features. Bought used with 14,000 miles. Would like to have Limited version, but XLS is great."

touring

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"for the $$ their are alot of high end cars out their that the makers.. ie acura, volvo, bmw.. take much better care of you than toyota does. i had a high end car and miss that extra servies you get.. ie free rent a car with service.. for the $$$ of the same car. you get treated like you bought a yaris... toyota customer service is very lacking. they sell it as a first class car but you are treated like lare below coach class. i love the car.. its toyota and its poor customer service i dont like."

THE BEST EVER DRIVEN

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND FUN TO DRIVE."

"I am a senior citizen. In the past, I have owned and driven A CHRYSLER IMPERIAL AND A CHRYSLER SEBRING, A CADILLAC, THEN A MERCEDES SEDAN. Never have I driven such car with such performance as my TOYOTA AVALON 2008 which I bought brand new. Since then, I have a very bad back, had multiple surgeries and so this car for me makes it extremely comfortable and reliable. The ride is also very smooth and quiet, I love it especially for long driving distances. This car has never let me down. It is a perfect dependable family cruising car, my younger son or daughter both when visiting me, enjoy driving it for me from time to time, even my COOL Soccer Player Grandson who's only 14 wishes he could drive it when he turns 16...LOL :). I will eventually trade it for a smaller TOYOTA car, because of my age and difficulties driving around now, since I only use my car for small errands anymore. However, I shall always miss my AVALON as it is such a great friend to have."

I used to LOVE my Avalon

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful, quiet, safe, smooth ride"

Cons: "defective and poorly engineered transmission"

"I have had this car a bit over one year. Last night I blew the transmission for the second time. Needless to say, I am ticked. I want the Avalon to be perfect because it is such a nice car but the reason I spent a bit more for a car was for reliability's sake. Toyota no longer has my trust. And our dealership is a joke here. Would NEVER buy a car from them and I am beginning to question their skills in hiring knowledgeable people to work in their service department now too."