2010 Toyota Avalon

9.3

Based on 582 Ratings for the 2005 - 2012 models.

Completely Reliable

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and comfortable."

Cons: "Transmits road noise on highway to cabin."

"I drive this car every day in all weather. In the winter I change to 4 snow tires. The car looks brand new. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I have faithfully done routine maintenance, bought new tires in a timely fashion, and just installed new brakes for the second time (not bad at 180,000 miles). The dealer has done all my work. They routinely drive me from the dealership to my job and pick me up later. So far I have needed no additional work. I wish the car were quieter on the highway. It transmits road noise to the cabin. Summer mileage 28 mpg. Winter mileage 26 mpg. My goal: take it to 400,000 miles! Wish me luck."

This car saved my life.

By on Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pros: "Safe"

"I was in an accident with a 2006 Avalon and was T-boned at 55mph and walked away. All safety equipment worked as designed and am so happy I'm going to get another one soon. THANKS TOYOTA."

THE BEST EVER DRIVEN

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pros: "EXTREMELY RELIABLE AND FUN TO DRIVE."

"I am a senior citizen. In the past, I have owned and driven A CHRYSLER IMPERIAL AND A CHRYSLER SEBRING, A CADILLAC, THEN A MERCEDES SEDAN. Never have I driven such car with such performance as my TOYOTA AVALON 2008 which I bought brand new. Since then, I have a very bad back, had multiple surgeries and so this car for me makes it extremely comfortable and reliable. The ride is also very smooth and quiet, I love it especially for long driving distances. This car has never let me down. It is a perfect dependable family cruising car, my younger son or daughter both when visiting me, enjoy driving it for me from time to time, even my COOL Soccer Player Grandson who's only 14 wishes he could drive it when he turns 16...LOL :). I will eventually trade it for a smaller TOYOTA car, because of my age and difficulties driving around now, since I only use my car for small errands anymore. However, I shall always miss my AVALON as it is such a great friend to have."

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Monday, May 7, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, luxurious, attractive"

Cons: "Lacked some Limited features"

"We love all of the features. Bought used with 14,000 miles. Would like to have Limited version, but XLS is great."

Best vehicle I've ever bought.

By on Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I've owned a Cadillac Deville, Lexus 350, Buick Park Avenue, Kia Amanti, Pontiac Bonneville, Infiniti Q-45 (2), Chrlsyer LHS, Nissan Maxima and the Toyota Avalon is by far the best vehicle I've eve owned. It's so quite you can't hear the engine running. I have gotten 33 MPG numerous times on trips. The interior is very roomy, especially the back seat. I would recommend it over any car except the new Hyundai Genesis. I think Hyundai has hit a home run on the Genesis."