2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

"After owning two Lexus ES models, this was a great decision for our family. The low cost maintenance, ride, features, and great fuel economy for its size were worth the switch. We have the Limited in Shoreline blue pearl with the blonde interior, which is a great combination. My one complaints are the spongy brakes, lack of ventilated seats and the ugly antenna, which I replaced with a carbon fiber "stubby" unit. We get so many compliments on the vehicle. We have the remote starter, which is great, but I wish the vehicle would continue to run after you enter in the vehicle. We have the push starter, but when you touch the door handle the vehicle shuts off, I understand Toyota's logic, but is annoying. I wish it had more driver specific settings like the GM products, such as memory seats/mirror, individual tire pressure monitors, and expanded S.O.S. But overall it is a GREAT mode of transportation!!!"

The best Tonka SUV on the road

By on Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Pros: "Sips gas, ride, low up keep, performance, style"

Cons: "Spongy brakes, no ventilated seats, antenna"

Overall love it

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "Tough truck, but pleasant ride. Not a cross-over."

Cons: "The dashboard controls are a bit goofy"

"Exceeds most of my expectations. priced well for REAL 4x4. So many other companies have gone cheaper."

Love My 4 Runner!!

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, love to drive, handles well"

Cons: "Can't think of any."

"Just bought this 4- Runner 2 months ago. Traded my Avalon for it. Didn't want to get rid of the Avalon but I will say I love sitting up higher. Love mine. It was a good chose and love the room it has. We took a long trip in it and it was perfect for all our things.Now I know why we are the 3rd family member with it."

True 4x4 multi-purpose vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "handling, mileage, power, fun"

Cons: "Minor, some controls"

"The SR5 is the best REAL 4x4 still available on market. I am very happy with value, quality, mileage, space and cant say enough positive! Only maintenance has been changing oil, rotate tires. Minor cons, some controls"