2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

By on Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Had it about a year now with 7,500 miles. Very happy overall. The 10's seen to have an issue with the lumbar support 'creaking' a lot, I am waiting for a fix from my dealer. Another person posted about wind noise from the roof rack cross bars...NOT true! I have them and they are silent, even at 75mph+. They are designed to be installed a certain way, it is possibly the dealer but them on backwards, but installed properly they do not create a problem. So much better looking than the previous generation."

I LOVE MY TOYOTA SR-5

By on Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pros: "IT'S ONE OF THE NICEST LOOKING SUV'S ON THE MARKET"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I OWN THIS VEHICAL. IT IS SO CLASSY AND SMOOTH RIDING. I WASH IT EVERY TIME IT GETS A LITTLE DIRTY BECAUSE IT IS SOOOOOOO SPECIAL. THE GAS MILEAGE IS WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. IF I EVER TRADE IT, IT WILL BE FOR ANOTHER TOYOTA SR-5."

2011 4runner Limited is Amazing!

By on Thursday, April 9, 2015

Pros: "Amazing SUV in every way"

Cons: "Doesn't have v8 sound"

"The 4runner or as I call it, Tunner... Is a big suv that has every feature you could ever need. It can go off road, go 100mph on the highway and not know it, and take the kids to soccer safely. This car is my replacement for a 2004 gx470 and has proven to be to the same lexus quality I desired. The only issues is it doesn't have the v8 sound, same comfort as air ride of a lexus, or the pick up. But, this is an amazing suv than can out perform any competitors in its class. Looks great, drives amazing, and pulls anything you need it to."

Quality but with a few "could be better"

By on Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pros: "Quality Built, good fuel mileage, comfortable ride"

Cons: "interior designed poorly, cargo area small"

"We bought new, Limited 4 wheel drive, with majority of the bells and whistles. It didn't come with the power running boards so we had the fixed running boards installed at time of purchase. What a joke! A child may be able to utilize the running board but they are so far under the vehicle that one cannot use the board as a step to enter the vehicle. I complained and was told they are more for decoration than functionality. The interior is boxy and you have very little room in the cargo area if you want to carry chains, tool kit and winter gear. You cannot recline the front seat if the rear seat is down utilizing the whole cargo area (we usually travel with two miniature schnauzers so want to make it comfortable for them). We have owned a 2003 Ford Excursion (which I regret selling); a 1999 Chevy Suburban and a 1996 Ford Explorer and feel this has the least interior room of all of them. The unit is quality and we usually get 20-22 mpg but there is probably more room in the Toyota Highlander than the 4 Runner. We didn't want the expense of the Sequoia and were looking for a bit better fuel mileage but the interior has really been a disappointment."

Love My 4 Runner

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, Reliable, Great Valu, Nice Appearance"

"Bought this vehicle new. Amazing SUV! Looks and runs great. Cannot tell it is 6 yrs old. We do take good care of our vehicles so they last longer than most. Have had no problems with it and it is very reliable. Had numerous calls recently to see if I wanted to sell it. NO WAY!"