2011 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Outstanding 4WD vehicle. Could go anywhere!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "It's a little pricy."

Cons: "better heat delivery to rear."

"Excellent travel vehicle. Good gas milage, 19 in town, 24 on highway. Handles great in snow, rain & mud and ice. It did everything and more that I asked of it."

one of the best i ever owned

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "a great value"

Cons: "its not a porsche"

"My first 4runner was a 2004. Because of the quality in it years later I decided to purchase the 2010 4runner. Very pleased."

Worst toyota I have owned....

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Bigger interior than previous generation."

Cons: "Everything... This is a do not buy car."

"I bought my 2010 4 runner to replace an amazing 2006 4 runner. That was a big mistake..... The 2010 is bigger inside, is a little more comfortable, but compare to my 2006, is a piece of junk! Everything is cute rate compare to the previous generation... The engine / transmission are obsolete and make for a slow commute. Seriously: where are the HP in this car? This thing is slow.... The turn radius is pathetic compare to the previous generation, the gas mileage is poor (18.4 MPG is the BEST I ever had). Reliability has been poor: Electrical problems, transmission not shifting, brake pedal feel like a sponge under my foot,... Did I mention it's under powered?"

Best all around family vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pros: "Can make it through most any terrain if needed."

Cons: "Does not have the comfort of a luxury vehicle"

"I ordered this vehicle from the factory and it was my best car purchase to date. I have had no maintenance issues and it is capable of carpooling to camping. Plenty of room for 3 kids and 3 dogs with all of the luggage for a road trip."

Better than my CRV

By on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pros: "Features, visbility, seats, audio, nav, ride,"

"Wanted to trade up my 2012 Honda CRV on a new 4runner sr5 limited. I like the SUV overall on new features and better gas mileage. The 4runner is now available with an navigation, new standard rearview camera, Bluetooth, keyless access, heated front seats, great stereo system, handles better than CRV its bit quieter out on the highways. This SUV has been refreshed in a exterior styling and more new interior fit and finish materials. Engine is very excellent on torque and power gives just at 0-60 seconds. Leather seats have nice buckets with lumbar support and the 3rd row seating is better with comfort on front/rear all the best on the SUV. Visibility a plus with better roofline being 6'4'' and doors opens wide enough the 4runner is best than coming out a cheaper small crossover like CRV should had this quality instead but this much expensive larger crossover I got has it all on lots that is standard and fully equipped at a bargain. Rides remarkably good with performance being a steal on great handling interior doesn't suffer from any wind noise or be noisy under acceleration. Toyota Quality is very excellent now I am a new loyal Toyota guy who bought an new 4runner on luxury have on it even I'm getting good fuel economy since owned nearly two months enjoying all the new features on my new 4runner. All of the controls works great even navigation/audio systems both are excellent too with voice recognition for blue tooth includes USB/MP3 player capabilities just the best on this 4runner. LUV MY 4RUNNER FOR LIFE!!!!"