2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Great Vehicle!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

"Toyota is one of the BEST vehicles on the road, it just can;t be beaten in many cases. The 4Runner is awesome, very comfortable, stylish, very reliable, sometimes a bit pokey but step on the pedal and it goes just fine. I didn;t buy the vehicle for speed but rather for the Toyota quality. I owed a 2008 4Runner and it never saw the repair shop except for regualr maint. oil changes etc.. outstanding quality and reliability. Thats why I upgraded to a new 2011"

Still Going

By on Monday, February 6, 2017

Pros: "Zero Maint. room, versatility"

Cons: "Gas miliage"

"Owned a 2004 4Runner and just changed to the 2016 SR5 Premium. Great mover. Feels like the same vehicle I just owned and had no issues with, but newer, and a few more toys. Pleasure to own."

2005 4-Runner better vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Toyota dependability."

Cons: "Toyota has sacrificed quality."

"Traded 2005 Limited with 72,000 miles for SR5 with luxury pkg. Big mistake. In the 7 yrs. between purchases Toyota has sacrificed quality. V8 no longer an option, no lighted running boards, rear cargo door no longer pulls in & latches, no cross members on roof rack, more plastic interior (05 had at least padded door sills & dashboard. No more screen in cargo area that pulled out to put packages or valuables out of sight. These were things that set it apart from other SUV's. Handling is inferior to 2005 also."

Best Vehicle I have owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "comfort, gas mileage, leg room, radio, navigation,"

Cons: "absolutely none"

"I have had a Ford Explorer and a Ford Expedition. I was dead set on an SUV. All of the SUV's except for the 4runner went cross over. I didn't want the crossover style and loved the style and the reviews on the 2012 4runner. I LOVE IT! I looked for over 2 years and finally purchased mine. It is comfortable, lots of leg room in the back seat, the navigation system is awesome, the radio with sat radio is great. The gas mileage started out a little on the low side but as I keep putting miles on it, it keeps going up. I can't imagine owning anything but a 4runner. I am looking for a used one for my daughter who will be driving in 18 months! My father who has always been a Ford guy, loves my vehicle and keeps saying how well it drives and how quiet it is."

My favorite vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, good gas mileage, not too pricey"

Cons: "I have no complaints about this vehicle."

"I have owned 3 SUV's - first a Sequoia, then a Highlander, and now a 4RUNNER. I enjoyed the Sequoia for its comfort and roominess, but it was a little too large for my needs. I got a Highlander, which drives like a car. I felt like I was sitting too low after being used to the Sequoia. I traded the Highlander for a 4Runner, and I love it. It is just the perfect size SUV for me."

Know what you want if going for the Trail Edition

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "Locking Rear Diff and KDSS (Look it up, awesome)"

Cons: "Weak Sauce Tires, Braking Nose Dive"

"Great vehicle if you want to be able to keep up with your buddy's Jeep offroad (almost) without sacrificing too much when it comes to street comfort. The Trail Edition is definitely a compromise on the road versus the current SUV crop however once the going gets tough you simply will not need to worry. If you are comparing an Explorer, Subaru, and 4Runner you probably don't want the 4Runner (Trail Edition). Hope this helps."

Solid SUV

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Test drove Pilot, MDX, RDX, and FX35 with the 4RUNNER being the roomiest and most practical among this group. Fit and finish plus ride quality makes this a good choice with the only negative being that it is a bit underpowered. With Toyota quality and a better price point we are happy with this purchase."

4runners are not the toyota you used to know

By on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, roomy, higher"

Cons: "cheap paint, cheap materials, bad turning radius"

"This is my third 4runner and I am so disappointed. Since its bigger, the turning radius is difficult in tight areas. The paint is cheap and chips often and easily. The antenna is dated and clunky. The third row seating makes it uneven in the back so when you open the car door, everything falls out. The AC vent has been rattling for 7 months and the dealership (had it 5 times) still hasn't remedied it. The quality just isn't there anymore."

Outstanding value for the buck! Not to be outdone!

By on Monday, September 19, 2011

Pros: "value per dollar"

Cons: "NONE!"

Outstanding value dollar per dollar

"The 2011 4Runner is an outstanding value in any camp! It replaced a 2010 that I was in when it was totaled, and it protected me admirably! The 2011 is all that you could want in an SUV. The frame gives it outstanding strength and stability. To consider any other manufacturer is a mistake. It gets great gas mileage and has towing torque that is stellar. It exudes safety and comfort beyond any other SUV on the market. I owned a 1997 for 13 years and this 4Runner I think will be as long lasting and strong as the ’97. Go for it!!"

Outstanding value dollar per dollar

Nice mid size SUV

By on Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pros: "Luxury with durability and dependability"

"I was in the market for a truck and tried out several makes and models but nothing tripped my trigger. I owned a Tahoe in the past but didn't like the size, too big. My wife has a 2011 Honda CR-V EX-L and this, although an awesome vehicle, is too small for me. The Toyota 4 Runner Limited has all the bells and whistles, is Toyota dependable, rides nice and has plenty of room but is not difficult to park etc due to its size. I live in Wisconsin so the 4 wheel drive comes in handy and this vehicle is still true 4 wheel drive versus AWD. So in conclusion I have a decked out SUV, the durability of a truck, and the security of Toyota quality. The bad.....6 cylinder versus a V8. I think a more powerful V8 would put this SUV into another class. The 6 cylinder does put out an impressive 270 hp and winter average of 18 mpg though."