2010 Toyota 4Runner

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Very Dissapointed

By on Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pros: "Resale value"

Cons: "Very poor MPG, Poor acceleration, cheap Paint"

"This 2013 Toyota 4Runner is a huge dissapointment. I only have 2,000 miles on it and will be trading it in now only after having it five weeks. I'm only averaging 16.1 MPG average. The steering ratio isn't as good as the older 4Runners such as 2004. The vehicle really leans to the side when turning on curved roads. There are some cabin noises which are annoying that tend to increase as i continue driving it. The paint scratches easier than my 2004 4Runner. The power in this engene isn't enough since this vehicle already weighs more than 4,700 pounds. It requires too much work to get enough power to pass someone when needed. Very disappointed with the horrible steering ratio, very poor MPG, and lack of horse power/torque. Out of a scale of 1 to 10 I would only rate the 2013 4Runner a 3."

It's another Toyota, Dependable, but overpriced

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, capable, large cargo capacity."

Cons: "Paint, technology, overpriced"

"I mean, I'm not a Toyota hater, and I've owned this car for three years. I like it a lot, but I feel like Toyota's cost saving methods are showing. The paint is cheap. I have no chips or dings, but rust started to come through from under my tailgate paint in three places. Toyota said it wasn't covered by the 5 year paint warranty, but they were so kind to fix it any way. Probably because they know it's junk. The truck also feels underpowered at times. I feel like all those horses should be felt a little more. I think that the antenna could be more modern and that the nav system could work faster. Other than that, it runs and drives as perfectly as a truck should. For the price, I would have liked to see some seat memory and maybe some heated mirrors, but I can't complain. The Bluetooth is very consistent and the truck still runs like new. It has great ground clearance and in 4x4, it can go anywhere."

absolutely the best car I've ever owned

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

"Our Runner is one of our favorite things. She is a snow cadillac, handles amazingly off-road, hauls anything, fits everything and everyone, and drives like a cloud. If I had millions of dollars I would still drive one."

Love My 4 Runner

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, Reliable, Great Valu, Nice Appearance"

"Bought this vehicle new. Amazing SUV! Looks and runs great. Cannot tell it is 6 yrs old. We do take good care of our vehicles so they last longer than most. Have had no problems with it and it is very reliable. Had numerous calls recently to see if I wanted to sell it. NO WAY!"

Great truck

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Cons: "No climate control, taken off from previous model."

"This truck is solid, reliable and can get through anything. Versatile driving options,roomy and has a nice ride for long trips. Love it!"

Outstanding 4WD vehicle. Could go anywhere!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "It's a little pricy."

Cons: "better heat delivery to rear."

"Excellent travel vehicle. Good gas milage, 19 in town, 24 on highway. Handles great in snow, rain & mud and ice. It did everything and more that I asked of it."

one of the best i ever owned

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "a great value"

Cons: "its not a porsche"

"My first 4runner was a 2004. Because of the quality in it years later I decided to purchase the 2010 4runner. Very pleased."

Worst toyota I have owned....

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Bigger interior than previous generation."

Cons: "Everything... This is a do not buy car."

"I bought my 2010 4 runner to replace an amazing 2006 4 runner. That was a big mistake..... The 2010 is bigger inside, is a little more comfortable, but compare to my 2006, is a piece of junk! Everything is cute rate compare to the previous generation... The engine / transmission are obsolete and make for a slow commute. Seriously: where are the HP in this car? This thing is slow.... The turn radius is pathetic compare to the previous generation, the gas mileage is poor (18.4 MPG is the BEST I ever had). Reliability has been poor: Electrical problems, transmission not shifting, brake pedal feel like a sponge under my foot,... Did I mention it's under powered?"

Best all around family vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Pros: "Can make it through most any terrain if needed."

Cons: "Does not have the comfort of a luxury vehicle"

"I ordered this vehicle from the factory and it was my best car purchase to date. I have had no maintenance issues and it is capable of carpooling to camping. Plenty of room for 3 kids and 3 dogs with all of the luggage for a road trip."

Better than my CRV

By on Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pros: "Features, visbility, seats, audio, nav, ride,"

"Wanted to trade up my 2012 Honda CRV on a new 4runner sr5 limited. I like the SUV overall on new features and better gas mileage. The 4runner is now available with an navigation, new standard rearview camera, Bluetooth, keyless access, heated front seats, great stereo system, handles better than CRV its bit quieter out on the highways. This SUV has been refreshed in a exterior styling and more new interior fit and finish materials. Engine is very excellent on torque and power gives just at 0-60 seconds. Leather seats have nice buckets with lumbar support and the 3rd row seating is better with comfort on front/rear all the best on the SUV. Visibility a plus with better roofline being 6'4'' and doors opens wide enough the 4runner is best than coming out a cheaper small crossover like CRV should had this quality instead but this much expensive larger crossover I got has it all on lots that is standard and fully equipped at a bargain. Rides remarkably good with performance being a steal on great handling interior doesn't suffer from any wind noise or be noisy under acceleration. Toyota Quality is very excellent now I am a new loyal Toyota guy who bought an new 4runner on luxury have on it even I'm getting good fuel economy since owned nearly two months enjoying all the new features on my new 4runner. All of the controls works great even navigation/audio systems both are excellent too with voice recognition for blue tooth includes USB/MP3 player capabilities just the best on this 4runner. LUV MY 4RUNNER FOR LIFE!!!!"