ZIP code

2006 Toyota 4Runner

9.5

Based on 913 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

Excellent SUV

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"I have no complaints excellent car. Great smooth ride. Rides like a car without being low.I luv my 4Runner!"

Love this SUV

By on Sunday, April 13, 2008

"This is my second Toyota 4Runner. By far this vehicle is the most reliable car I have ever owned. Even though it is a 2WD vehiclel, we have driven it offroad, through some shallow creeks/rivers and it powers through it all. It is able to clear the most difficult, bumpy roads. And on highways the suspension is very comfortable. It has plenty of power, looks great and is a comfortable ride. My only complaint is limited headroom for tall (over 6'0") passengers and drivers. The seats don't lower down enough and tall drivers have to tip the seat back in order to not have to look through the tint on the top of the windshield. Other that that you will get your moneys worth and have a long-term vehicle to drive around town or on long driving trips."

By on Saturday, April 12, 2008

"awesome vehicle. style never goes "out". regular maintenance easy..... i just love to take trip in my 4runner...great reliabiity and comfort...."

Great SUV

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"My 4Runner has great cargo room and space. Its very reliable, I have had no trouble with this vehicle."

THE best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, April 10, 2008

"I decided on a new 2005 4Runner at the last minute. I needed something I could rely on and not get stuck in snow or mud. Well, this SUV fits those perameters and then some. I have had nothing but great comfort and security in this car. It looks just the same as it did when I bought it. The interior is clean and has held up thru my 8 year old daughter! It pulls my 2 horse trailer effortlessly, with its big V8. Its peppy and fun to drive, sometimes I forget I'm driving an SUV. I would definately recommend this vehicle to anyone wanting style, comfort, and pep. I've not had to have any work on the car, and now have 38,000 + miles on it. Very pleased!!!!"