2003 Toyota 4Runner

9.5

Based on 913 Ratings for the 2003 - 2009 models.

9.7/10

Will always use a 4runner

By on Sunday, February 24, 2008

"I love love love my 4Runner. It's the most reliable car ever and it lasts forever as well. It's so spacious and a great family safe car."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I would rate the Toyota 4-Runner the best mid-size SUV on the market. Smooth ride, excellent handling, high clearance felt safe driving this vehicle. Powerful engine (we have V8), small bells and whisltes I love: front cup holders hold from very small to very large bottles of water, automatic rear hatch closer, so no need to small that heavy door, automatic start when key is turned, power outlets, easy to put kids into. We absolutely love this SUV and the gas mileage is not too bad."

i oved my 4-runner

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"I absolutely loved my 2004 4-runner. It was a v-8 limited AWD. The ride, power, fuel economy, styling and interior space are second to none. I put over 50000 miles on it with nothing more than oil changes and tire rotations. The one thing I could why someone would not like this if thye were of large stature then they may not fit in it very well."

my '05 4Runner

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Best SUV out there. Bulletproof reliability and quality. This is one of the vehicles that is still built in Japan as most of the Toyotas sold in the US are now produced here - they've had some recall and quality issues that are still being ironed out. Smooth ride but still a little firmer than most SUV's or wanna be SUV's. But this is the real deal. I spend a good amount of time in the mountains and off-road and the 4Runner is amazing. Great off road but still looks sharp and works well in everyday driving. I work daily with the auto manufacturers and luckily get to drive nearly all new vehicles as soon as they are out and this is the best SUV out there. I have the Sport Edition and love the look of the hood scoop. Very refined vehicle that you can take about anywhere. Great looks, styling and ergonomics but can still tear it up off road. The only negative is that it can be a bit pricey....."

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008